Gotta love State Farm!

Turbo-Torch

Donating Member
Registered
With all the talk of insurance rates going up I was dreading getting my bill.

Just got home from work and all my State Farm insurance bills were in the mail box. I kind of cringed as I ripped open the envelope for the Busa.

Whoa! Down to $325 a year! Full coverage ($1K deductible) and $300,000 liability limits. Not bad at all...down a whole $70 bucks from last year.
smile.gif

I got mad at my state farm agent a few months back and tried to switch agents and they said that I couldnt' do that. i had to wait on the policy to expire.. hehe so it expired that same month and I went back to progressive.. $300 higher a year.. so it's kinda cuttin' my own nose off.. but fugg em.

She wasn't smart enough to do what I asked her even after I made sure she understood and she said it was no problem.

I'll be going back to state farm with another agent shortly though.

Wow, be thankfull you dont live in S. Florida.. I'm 33 with a clean driving record & pay about 1,500 a yr for full coverage ins through State Farm (which happens to be the cheapest I could find)..

YEP, JUST PAID MY STATE FARM.

$336 for a year, $250 ded. $100/300/100 w/$100K in medical. Man when I had progressive for a whopping one year $1,100.00 w/$100 ded. same other coverage. Nearly $1.00 per cc.

THANKS TO THE BOARD FOR THE STATE FARM POINT!.

JD

My bill has been sitting on my desk at home unopened because I'm afraid of it!

Now you're making me WANT to check it. How perverse is that? LMAO

--Wag--

I've been with State Farm for years. I just insured my busa for the first time. $386.00 for the year with full coverage and $500 deductible. I was expecting it to be a lot higher.

Well mine just went up 240$ a year not because of my record either. They told me when my policy was renewed they were doing a flat across the board increase for all riders under the age of 25 on the Busa. I turn 25 in october though so I just have to deal with it till then but it still bites much ass. But state farm is still much lower than anywhere else that would insure me so I can't complain.

EITHER THOSE PRICES ARE FOR 6 MONTHS OR THEY DONT INCLUDE THEFT AND FIRE. IF YOU THINK HOMEOWNERS WILL COVER MTORBIKE THEFT YOUR WRONG. YOU NEED MORE THAN JUST BASIC LIABIITY ESPECIALLY IF YOU CARRY PASSENGERS

State Farm lowered the rate for you, that's awesome. I hope they send some of that this way to New Mexico. Over 40, $500 deductable, with 100/300/100 and still paying $878 a year... though that is a whole lot better than Progressive $1800 a year for same coverage. Then there is Allstate who I have been with for 26 years and Toni (the Agent) laughed so hard she had to excuse herself for a few minutes...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You made me go back and check but nope those prices include fire/theft and self induced damage. I increased the medical just incase of a passenger.

JD

EITHER THOSE PRICES ARE FOR 6 MONTHS OR THEY DONT INCLUDE THEFT AND FIRE. IF YOU THINK HOMEOWNERS WILL COVER MTORBIKE THEFT YOUR WRONG. YOU NEED MORE THAN JUST BASIC LIABIITY ESPECIALLY IF YOU CARRY PASSENGERS
Please don't insult our intelligence. We know what kind of insurance we carry.

First off I never mentioned anything about homeowners insurance.

My Busa policy has $300,000 liability limits. I will most likely up this to $1 million when I go to renew this week.

I have full Comprehensive. ($1K ded.)

I have full Collision. ($1K ded.)

I also carry Uninsured AND Underinsured in case some jackass without insurance hits me. That is also $300,000/$300,000.

My policy is for ONE FULL YEAR with no winter lay over BS.

My total bill for the YEAR is $325.40. If you find that impossible to believe maybe it's time you shop around for a better price.

Back