State Farm Insurance, in a word....

State Farm is pretty good but my agent is what makes me feel like it is the best!!
biggrin.gif

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>ITEM OF NOTATION:</span>

State farm does have good rates as compaired to progressive etc. HOWEVER...

BIG HOWEVER...

State farm does not cover medical expenses from injuries. They will fix your bike or replace it but wont pay for one bandaid on your asss if you hurt yourself or a passenger.

Just thought you should know that. IF you dont have personal medical insurance coverage due to being self employed, unemployed or, just company doesnt offer it FIND SOME!.

$280 a year is great until you suddenly need $30,000 worth of attention. All of a sudden progessives $800 a year dont sound to hateful.

FYI only, SPEAKING FORM EXPERIENCE.

JD

do they offer online quotes for motorcylces?

progressive offeres online quotes immediately.
they werent very pretty, but they were immediate.
but progressive also wants to run a fuggin credit report....wtf kinda shiot is that?
I am paying money for something that MIGHT happen...and you want to see if I am good enuf to cover it?
fuk them.

<!--EDIT|BusaCruise
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135757791 -->

I gotta give state farm mad props myself. I am 25 now and they have insured me since I was 16. I have had many experiences with them and they have been NOTHING but cooperative. Without them I would not have been able to afford the Busa before now. I am only paying 28$ a month for full coverage now myself. Great company in my opinion.

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>ITEM OF NOTATION:</span>

State farm does have good rates as compaired to progressive etc. HOWEVER...

BIG HOWEVER...

State farm does not cover medical expenses from injuries. They will fix your bike or replace it but wont pay for one bandaid on your asss if you hurt yourself or a passenger.

Just thought you should know that. IF you dont have personal medical insurance coverage due to being self employed, unemployed or, just company doesnt offer it FIND SOME!.

$280 a year is great until you suddenly need $30,000 worth of attention. All of a sudden progessives $800 a year dont sound to hateful.

FYI only, SPEAKING FORM EXPERIENCE.

JD
of course as with everything ....there is an exception.

If you also insure your cars with SF ...then the medical from THAT policy rolls over into the bike's....as does mine.
We have both cars, the bike and part of the homowners all through SF.

I've had SF in Texas for over 20 years insuring everything, but when it came to the bikes all 3 agents I had over the years really gave me the run around. The only time I had a good quote was when I purchased a bike in Paris Texas and accidental got a cheap rate from a local agent there. Now they want $110/month...WTF!!! Living in the surrounding Houston area sucks. Iam gonna try Allstate

Back