Insurance.

Lyrikz

Registered
Welp, im a new owner of a busa... Love it, now i need insurance... Heres the deal.

1) state farm= 467 bucks for full coverage for a year... ONLY down side, i cant get insured because my WIFE has to many friggin tickets so they wont take me on my car..

2) allstate= "sorry sir, we dont insure the HI YA BUS Ah" Ya, they called it a bus..

3) progressive= 2040 full coverage for a year. $500 deductible
or 1577 full coverage nad 1000 deductible
or 697 with full coverage MINUS collision $1000 deduct
or 766 with full coverage MINUS collision $500 deductible.

SO, what should i do?? Its almost worth it to go and insure a car i dont have just to be on with state farm... get like LIability on a 1988 Piece of poop and then my bike... Ill call and ask now... But besides that and say it wont work, what should i go with??

Dang tuff call, my suggestion ..KEEP LOOKING. There are some companies that specilizes in bikes try them. Also check your local no name insurance companies -typically they will source out your insurance to a third party and the rates may be less all around based on the prices you've given so far.

i got this place.MOTORCYCLE INSURANCE.1-877-624-6748 maybe they could guide ya.i pay 400 with 1k dedectable (stops me from being too reckless)

Insurance rates vary heavily on zip code, here in West L.A. They want $6000 a year for full coverage, no joke. Try and find a relative or friend with a different zip and use their address.

Get a new wife with no tickets...
wink.gif

where do you live? if your in snow country and park the busa in winter progressive will suspend full coverage in the off season just send them the liability payment for 6 mo. then pick up full again in the spring. saves me a ton.

hey robt, is that for a year or 6 mo.?

Ask State Farm if your wife can sign an exclusion saying that she will not operate the busa and therefore will not need to be under your insurance policy or get a car to boot.

Ask State Farm if your wife can sign an exclusion saying that she will not operate the busa and therefore will not need to be under your insurance policy or get a car to boot.
well, they know shes not riding the bike, but you have to have a car with them also, and they wont let me do an exclusion on the wife.. a kid maybe, but not the wifee.

Back