Looking for honest answers: insurance

$299/year, only thing I have with State Farm. After the tornado of 08 they paid me sticker price plus tax and title, minus $500 for miles, minus the deductible. 48 years of age.

Rider Insurance $374 a year after my safe sport bike rider discount. The only ticket I've had in 10 years is the 71 in a 30 on the dragon and it does not show up on my license

Think I'm down to $600/yr liability and comprehensive (theft, water, etc) through Progressive (36, IN) on an 02 Busa. Full coverage was going to be $2400/yr. An SR22 is filed with my insurance after a poor decision was made driving a cage a few years back. Prior to that I was paying $250/yr full coverage through SF for an 04 GSXR 1K.

D03, the catch is that the rate is based on your location. I had been with State Farm for years and lived in north GA. Last year they raised their rates by $200 in one year even for non-offending riders. I dropped them and went to Progressive where I am paying $400 for full coverage and upped payout rates. Although, this is based on the area you reside in, not entirely on your record.

I know you said in the past 12 months, well I switched to progressive on 8 Oct 2012 and that is when I secured the $400 a year payment. So, I am willing to bet there may not be much you can do but shop around to see who offers the cheapest insurance for your area.

Omar and I have ours through State Farm too...Omar's is $544/yr and mine is $466/yr, full coverage...

We also have 5 other vehicles covered, and the house, so I know we get some minor discounts too...

I think FC for me might be around $47,000 a year so I'm gonna stick with what I can afford that keeps me legal and safe. Might not be full coverage, but medical is paid for if its my fault for an accident

good o days it was pretty simple to get insurance.. now these days they find any excuses to raise your insurance..
coming soon your insurance rate will change based on how tall or short you are, how much you weigh, color of your hair, what do you do for living, what are your hrs of work, what kind of food you eat and what kind of soda you like??:laugh::laugh:

State Farm, 780 a year with full coverage. I'm in New Mexico where coverage cost more thanks to the high quantity of uninsured. I was with progressive at first and they wanted 1080/year.

I'm with state farm. Live in Las Vegas, 27 year old, clean record. I pay $408/year for an 09 busa with about 10k worth of accessories. I do have 3 other policies with them though.

Mine was $13 a month last year. I'm not sure what it renewed for this year. If there was very much of a difference at all the wife would have let me know

I just pulled mine to double check 100/300/50 with comp and collision. $72.69 for 6 months. $12.12 a month. Let's hope I don't see a rise to look like some of yours in a couple of months.

Back