Insurance comparisons

texomawaves

Registered
I recently got a quote from Progressive since I have a jetski with them. Full coverage for a 2014 Busa, $500 deductible, was figured to be about $200/mo. Then I called my State Farm agent who I have 4 cars, home owners, and umbrella, and got a quote for $90/mo. I now have liability, ununsured, theft, collision, and PIP. What are you paying, what coverage, and with who?

My 2013 Hayabusa with State Farm is $600.00 a year. That's full coverage and a $250.00 deductible.

I know you are new to the forum -

But you really should start using the search function.

The topic of insurance has been covered in detail many times.

You asking what others are paying could be found in posts already made.
Especially since you apparently already have insurance.

The facts are, that insurance runs all over the place and almost no 2 people will pay the same amount.

There are just to many variables like Location, Age, Driving record, multiple vehicle discounts,
length of time with insurance company, past claims etc etc etc.

As any example you quoted $90/month - that's $1080/year, right?

I have State Farm and pay under $400/year.

State Farm with multi line, multi vehicle, accident free and good driving discounts $450 a year for full coverage with $500 deductible.

$100 a year for minimum liability with State Farm. About the only advantage for being 47 years old...

$1200 a year for full coverage using stacked UM from my auto policy. I looked at state farm when I bought this policy. It was cheaper for just the bike with no UM. But to move the car and truck over was more expensive when combined with the bike.

State Farm, 500 detuct, Full coverage,816yr

Called my SF agent and ask how much to change from $500 to $250 deductible and the answer was $8 more per year.
So I changed.

If the bike tips over in the garage the average cost is $3000, just so you know.

Back