Smoking

Congrats and keep it going.

15 months for me and this year I dropped 30 of the 40 pounds I put on as a result.

Congrats and keep up the good work. I quit chewing around 4 months ago, the money I used to spend on two cans of Skoal per day now pays for my busa payment as well as insurance with some still left for gas!

Congratulations! You are just a little ahead of me. December 28th, 2007 was my last cigarette - haven't had one puff since.

im at about six months smoke free myself. anyone who wants to quit i strongly recomend "Chantix" prescription pills. i quit easily after 14 years of smoking, i am so thankful for those pills i only took them for a month.
bowdown.gif

Thanks all. To all of you who also quit you have my respect. I know that it takes alot of resolve. 300 Busa, you will be able to quit when the time is right and you really want to quit. When that time comes, we will be here to support you in your effort.

Congratulations! I know how hard it is. I quit almost 17 years ago and I still want a cigarette from time to time. Dan quick 10 years ago and hasn't looked back.

Thats right, 6 months ago to the day I threw my last three packs of smokes in the trash, and I havn't lit another one since! My son and pals like Omslaw and Semi will tell you I was a chain smoker for sure. Cold turkey is a hard way to go, but is was the only way for me.

I remember when I made the decision to quit, there were several others who were going to quit too. Just wondering how everyone was doing on their effort to quit?
Have your taste buds recovered?

Have you gained weight?

Congrats to you, brother...your body thanks you from the bottom of your heart.

heart.gif

300 Busa, you will be able to quit when the time is right and you really want to quit. When that time comes, we will be here to support you in your effort.
You guys helped me for those 2 weeks a lot! I learned that smoking doesn't kill people, people trying to quit smoking kill people.

Great job! July 1st will be 5 years since I quit. I still have cravings. It took all of my will power not to bum a smoke off of Steve while I was hanging out a Smither's Customs getting some work done to Luci. But 1 leads down the path to a pack a day again. Keep up the good work.

Back