Skin Color under the Helmet

black is beutiful, tan is grand. but white is the color of the big boss man.
Not in my family.......
laugh.gif

You know, I keep to my self but I have to tell ya, I've been to both "white" and "black" (frigg'en stupid names by the way, because there are just as many black and white at both weeks)
wink.gif
I rode in them and worked them. I was a cop in Hilton Head Island, SC and they hired us to come up and work extra patrol. The truth of the matter is the "black" bike week had about 3 times the people there and although there were more fights due to less room the "white" bike week had a hell of alot more racism hands down. If your so full of hate go find a deserted island to live on, and go frig your self!

Ahh!
I feel better now, OK I'll get off my soap box now thank for letting me vent!
Now is the perfect time to introduce yourself and show pics of your bike
smile.gif

I actually was a member back in ’02 and ’03 when I got my 2002 black/blue Busa (Yosh pipes, power commander, chromed frame and swing arm, bla bla bla..). I had to sell my baby so I could move my family to Maine from South Carolina. Now I have GXR’s ever since the 80’s and have sold them, no big deal. But when I sold the Busa that hurt, I couldn’t believe how attached I was to that bike. Now that I’m settled in, I will be getting another Busa, hopefully by the end of summer. As far as my old screen name I couldn’t remember it so I came up with Wasabi.

Back