Skin Color under the Helmet

no wonder it was easy for terrorists to get into America we had the canadans to help give them comfort before comming to do 9/11... thanks canada. what would we do with friends like you and your love for terrorits.

dog bless you all.
yer a fuggin goof...

Why dont you PM  some folks, and see if they even bother to read what you type.

Just randomly choose a few board members and ask them if they ever spend more than five seconds of their valuable time to try and deciefer what you type.  
idea.gif
 just an' idea.

You're out gunned,out classed, and more importantly...

JUST OUT OF IT.

If you go away....   I promise, I won't embarrass you further.

well, not too much more .

I won't use my best weapon.....

I won't quote you......
laugh.gif

no problem, if you say so, I will just trust local advice since it probably not be good advice here huh... good advice that I know now that advice maybe tainted if your not the incrowd or click here. could be costly in undoing advice or things from people here if they do not like ya... thanks for the advance warnings. I will take heed to them ASAP.
I'll tell you what Einstein...

You win...

In fact...

Just to show there's no hard feelings...

I bought you a present...

a two year subscription to:

"Bedder Holmes an' Trailer Parks"

Perhaps you and that previously discarded "Significant Udder" can use it to re-decorate.

just remember... you turned it on...

BTW...Rubbah, did you get the notice of a paypal payment?

And Bill....you get that MO yet?

That's funny..I was told the same thing  
laugh.gif
See, M, I told you it was true........
You're just a hater.
Am not...
tounge.gif
Yes, yes you are, here ya go......
Haters can become especially fatigued when hating on others. They are extremely good at hating and can be found at their best only after having consumed a cold Haterade. Haterade can get haters back to maximum performance, because as we all know, hating can take a lot out of you, and it is easy to become fatigued. Those who hate often, are consumed with negativity, and often feel a sense of hostility toward others can benefit from Haterade.
laugh.gif
DO THEY SELL THIS AT THE LOCAL CONVIENT MART?

laugh.gif

Okay everyone , Lets just start Hayabusa Week. Screw the rest.:p It should just be Bike week and everyone be okay to be there. But the worlds just not there yet.

You know, I keep to my self but I have to tell ya, I've been to both "white" and "black" (frigg'en stupid names by the way, because there are just as many black and white at both weeks)
wink.gif
I rode in them and worked them. I was a cop in Hilton Head Island, SC and they hired us to come up and work extra patrol. The truth of the matter is the "black" bike week had about 3 times the people there and although there were more fights due to less room the "white" bike week had a hell of alot more racism hands down. If your so full of hate go find a deserted island to live on, and go frig your self!

Ahh!
I feel better now, OK I'll get off my soap box now thank for letting me vent!

Back