Skin Color under the Helmet

be4 it gets too nasty, robberguydown, got the nice lil' care package. thx man...  
beerchug.gif
yer welcome buddy...

be4 it gets too nasty, robberguydown
its not gonna git too nasty bruddah...

I dont really care if some zipper-head hates Canadians...
in fact, I'd almost prefer it.

Next... I was just gonna tell him that science has discovered that you are highly likely to receive more genetic make-up from Grandparents than parents. So, those nasty traits that Gram and Gramps had.... hehehehehe...

remind me not to let Fakk 2 babysit my kids....

laugh.gif

Canada Rocks

smile.gif
Yeah, without Canadians we wouldn't know who to mug in Florida!
laugh.gif
Poor Defenseless bastards...

Seriously though, I need a time in July to head to Canada... Never been, time to go.

nice to see a post of who knows were the local kkk place is.

<!--EDIT|FAKK2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118343857 -->

smile.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously though, I need a time in July to head to Canada...  Never been, time to go.
July...lets rock n roll.

I'll take the last week in July off ...

July 22nd (thats a Friday) till.....September ,[all-of-it].

no workie....only partie....

how's that sound?

I'll take <table style=filter:blur>days</table> off anytime, to show you around

but I'll take weeks off....with a couple days notice....

was a joke cause of my grandmother being abusive to me had to move out and be on my own cause of her, but I am wrong abuse is ok when it comes to a canadian doing it, sorry canadians do ntohing wrong. their perfect. Americans suck candians are perfect.
Wow.... I should never have picked on this guy...

It's clear from his spelling,grammer and writing style that he is obviously handicapped (mentally challenged).

I'm sorry. Me bad. Fak 2 good.

I remember know..... I tried to read some of his earlier work....

Give it a shot if you don't believe me.

me juz kiddin Fakk2....was a joke cause of....

smile.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously though, I need a time in July to head to Canada... Never been, time to go.
July...lets rock n roll.

how's that sound?

SWEET... Lemme Work out the details witht he house mouse and Stuff. Would be good to come up and hang out for a few days, just relax and take in all the goodness up there.

Seriously...

was a joke cause of my grandmother being abusive to me had to move out and be on my own cause of her, but I am wrong abuse is ok when it comes to a canadian doing it, sorry canadians do ntohing wrong. their perfect. Americans suck candians are perfect. It'sokay for a canadian grandmother to beat a child of 9 with her fists, it is a canadian thing that Americans if they did it would be burned at the stake in canada for... you do not know me nor my life of hell by my grandmother but I can see, seeing she was canadain it is a great person for beating on a 9 year on child with her fist as well as slamming a paddle over my head and face and back as a hero to all canadians here. I can see she is a great woman now and I am evil for not letting her beat me to death. guess it is a canadian thing to now defend and justify. Sorry I did not let her beat me to death, so she can be a candian hero to you all here since you obviously will defend her, and all since she was canadian born, and I am an evel born American.

CANADIAN ADULT BEATING A CHILD IS A GREAT THING, Child running from it or says anything is an evil American for not letting his canadian grandmother beat him to death as well as his bothers too guess we deserved it we were American born and she was candian.... Nice people here who stick up for an abuser... Must be a candian thing, an evil American child should have been allowed to be abused more often... so go for it Obvisouly abuse of me is a good thing at age 9 with punches to the face and back by a canadian adult... So no one here better speak badly of a child abuser here since her beating me as a child is a good thing to you all and ok cause it was a canadian doing it to an evil American child/children.

lurk.gif
I rest my case.

nice to see you post you knwo were home is I mean the local kkk meeting place is.

<!--EDIT|FAKK2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118343892 -->

smile.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously though, I need a time in July to head to Canada...  Never been, time to go.
July...lets rock n roll.

how's that sound?

SWEET...  Lemme Work out the details witht he house mouse and Stuff.   Would be good to come up and hang out for a few days, just relax and take in all the goodness up there.

Seriously...
sure.... lets move this thou....

how about....a New Topic...

Random: Revlis to visit child abusing canadians.

kiddin.

Random Thoughts: Rev to visit frozen north

see it there. read about it there.

no wonder it was easy for terrorists to get into America we had the canadans to help give them comfort before comming to do 9/11... thanks canada. what would we do with friends like you and your love for terrorits.

dog bless you all.
yer a fuggin goof...

Why dont you PM some folks, and see if they even bother to read what you type.

Just randomly choose a few board members and ask them if they ever spend more than five seconds of their valuable time to try and deciefer what you type.
idea.gif
just an' idea.

You're out gunned,out classed, and more importantly...

JUST OUT OF IT.

If you go away.... I promise, I won't embarrass you further.

well, not too much more .

I won't use my best weapon.....

I won't quote you......
laugh.gif

out classed by you... by the man with the address and all to were the local kkk meeting is at...

<!--EDIT|FAKK2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118343976 -->

not a prob now that I know, how they feel I will take my chances locally when I do my purchases thanks for the warning in advance before I get screwed.
You are not helping yourself. You're intelligence level(or the lack there of) seems to drop a little with each post.

Are you sure you don't want to quit?

Back