Best Helmet (Colorwise) for the Black and Candy Max Orange '08 color scheme

Jaysdee

Registered
Hey there! How are my fellow Busa owners? I am posting this to find out what you guys think of my new helmet. I think it perfectly compliments the color scheme of my 2008 B/O Busa. What are the other helmets out there that you all may have matched up with that color?

Scorpion Live Fast1.jpg

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
My helmets rarely match anything. I'm a man, not concerned with fashion at all. :laugh:

Black. Black matches everything..

Jaysdee

Registered
Thanks for the satirical response. Everyone wants a helmet that somewhat matches the paint on their bikes. Gender has nothing to do with it. :lol:

Superzuki

Registered
I have two Shoei's, one is a flat black RF1100, the other is Metallic Anthracite Neo-Tec,
and a RW&B - Liberty, Scorpion.
I don't believe a color-matching helmet is really a necessity, that helmet of yours is mighty nice and it compliments the B&O bike colors.

Jaysdee

Registered
I have two Shoei's, one is a flat black RF1100, the other is Metallic Anthracite Neo-Tec,
and a RW&B - Liberty, Scorpion.
I don't believe a color-matching helmet is really a necessity, that helmet of yours is mighty nice and it compliments the B&O bike colors.

Definitely not a necessity, but it damn sure looks better than a helmet that doesn't. Thanks for the compliment on the helmet though bra!

methyman

Never Forgotten
How about this helmet. I got one for my son and its supper light compared to my Shoei's. HJC RPS10

MrMajicCity

Registered
Look up the Scott Russell Arai Corsair V...black...perfect if u ask me...has some orange but gobs of color and a popping metallic flake...I want one in white

outlaw96u

Registered
Hey there! How are my fellow Busa owners? I am posting this to find out what you guys think of my new helmet. I think it perfectly compliments the color scheme of my 2008 B/O Busa. What are the other helmets out there that you all may have matched up with that color?

same bike and helmet

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FraterSol