Looking for a pic of an Orange and black Gen 1 that was on here

mimic

Registered
Hi guys, someone on here had a turbo Gen 1 busa years ago (gonna say at least 5-6 years ago.) I'd really like to get some pics of it. It was the orange that inspired me to paint my last busa orange.

His busa had the stock color scheme but in orange and black. Like this pic but the silver was orange and the blue was black.
10083876_20071017737131.JPG

There's the orange I painted my bike which almost matched his house of colors orange.
FaceBook Links Do Not Work

Been thinking of painting my next one like his but I'd like to see pics again before I make up my mind.

Thanks in advance.

My panels are gonna be ready tonight or tomorrow as I bought an all black LE which needed some touching up but I think I'm gonna get my second set of fairings painted like this with a stretched tail.

The other one I REALLY liked was an all black Gen 1 with stock wheel base but he had gold CZ wheels and matching gold adjustable rearsets. I can't remember if he had ohlins forks with brembo brakes. I think he was a dude in Greece but I may be mistaken on the location. Hard to remember as I saw both bikes like 5-6 years ago on here.

Back