Best Helmet (Colorwise) for the Black and Candy Max Orange '08 color scheme

Jaysdee

Registered
Hey there! How are my fellow Busa owners? I am posting this to find out what you guys think of my new helmet. I think it perfectly compliments the color scheme of my 2008 B/O Busa. What are the other helmets out there that you all may have matched up with that color?

Scorpion Live Fast1.jpg

My helmets rarely match anything. I'm a man, not concerned with fashion at all. :laugh:

Black. Black matches everything..

Thanks for the satirical response. Everyone wants a helmet that somewhat matches the paint on their bikes. Gender has nothing to do with it. :lol:

I have two Shoei's, one is a flat black RF1100, the other is Metallic Anthracite Neo-Tec,
and a RW&B - Liberty, Scorpion.
I don't believe a color-matching helmet is really a necessity, that helmet of yours is mighty nice and it compliments the B&O bike colors.

I have two Shoei's, one is a flat black RF1100, the other is Metallic Anthracite Neo-Tec,
and a RW&B - Liberty, Scorpion.
I don't believe a color-matching helmet is really a necessity, that helmet of yours is mighty nice and it compliments the B&O bike colors.

Definitely not a necessity, but it damn sure looks better than a helmet that doesn't. Thanks for the compliment on the helmet though bra!

How about this helmet. I got one for my son and its supper light compared to my Shoei's. HJC RPS10

Last edited by a moderator:
Look up the Scott Russell Arai Corsair V...black...perfect if u ask me...has some orange but gobs of color and a popping metallic flake...I want one in white

Hey there! How are my fellow Busa owners? I am posting this to find out what you guys think of my new helmet. I think it perfectly compliments the color scheme of my 2008 B/O Busa. What are the other helmets out there that you all may have matched up with that color?

same bike and helmet

Back