Suggestions for custom art on my '08 Black and Orange

Vonderbach

Your AD here!
Donating Member
Registered
I have a friend that does custom airbrush and I'm considering getting something done, but I don't want to ruin the orange and black color scheme, I just love it way too much.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what might compliment this color? I like simplicity, so I'm not looking for any cartoon characters or riverside scenes.

Better yet, has anyone had custom paint done to this color already?

Busa.jpg

I wud leave the paint alone! But thats just me.I think by keeping it stock,it also will forever be more appealing to the second owner!!

I know, keeping it stock does have it's perks, but I keep thinking that I can add some flair that would be universally attractive. But I can't for the life of me think of anything that would fit that ideal.

The kanji wouldn't be very noticeable, but it's a thought. :)

working on mine bro... 1st pic is current - 2nd pic is where I'm headed :thumbsup:

I'm also thinking of adding some Black/Red rally stripes to match the tank..... maybe

IMG_0719.jpg

08 Custom.jpg

Last edited:
i did the whole bike in a air brush seen with evil jokers ands clowns i will post pics soon waiting for the shop to call any time now i seen some of the work done and its bad ass :moon: let me see what you do ok thanks

working on mine bro... 1st pic is current - 2nd pic is where I'm headed :thumbsup:

I'm also thinking of adding some Black/Red rally stripes to match the tank..... maybe

I'm liking that alot! Thanks for the pics, that is getting my creative juices flowing now. :thumbsup:

I think I would be awesome to have just the front of the bike look like it's pealing away and have highly detailed bolts and metal painted on the front with tears and rips that lead to the other 3/4 of the bike that is normal. If he can do that of course:thumbsup:

Back