SIDI VERTEBRA2 AIR boots...

By the way, here are the ones I ordered. Cool carbon bits, huh!?!
biggrin.gif
Those carbon bits are good for a few more HP right?

tounge.gif
Yeah! At least a few hp!
biggrin.gif
Not to mention the pimp points!
cool.gif

biggrin.gif

i got the vertebra race and love the hell out of them.. u cant go wrong with sidi! their customer service is top notch! at fontana races a year ago i took my boots to them and they went over them and put new toe sliders on for free and told me to send the one boot to them and they would stitch it back up for me at no charge!

i got the vertebra race and love the hell out of them.. u cant go wrong with sidi!  their customer service is top notch! at fontana races a year ago i took my boots to them and they went over them and put new toe sliders on for free and told me to send the one boot to them and they would stitch it back up for me at no charge!
Good deal. Glad to hear they have good customer service. That's worth a lot these days. Hopefully they will fit good. That's really all I'm worried about at this point.
wink.gif

Believe it or not, I raced bicycles in College at the University of Minnesota and Sidi titanium’s were the only shoes going. I had was so shocked last year when I bought my Sidi motorcycle boots and I have to say that I love them. Great company with a lot of history

Believe it or not, I raced bicycles in College at the University of Minnesota and Sidi titanium’s  were the only shoes going.  I had was so shocked last year when I bought my Sidi motorcycle boots and I have to say that I love them.  Great company with a lot of history
Got the tracking number today. Should be here Friday. Hope I'm as happy with 'em as all you guys!
biggrin.gif

I'm way to cheap to pay for the Sidi's ...

I did manage to find this awesome price on Oxtar (by firstgear) TCS boots...

$108 to my door!

50_7083L.jpg

not in the red/white though.. mine will be blue..

I also looked at these boots for any other cheap "bastids" that may be lookin...

Diadora Evolution Veratex waterproof...
$150ish

diadora.jpg

Back