Another boot question.

DNGrumpy

Sometimes Dopey fits too
Donating Member
Registered
I posted a week ago about SIDI's and after poking around some more found another stealership with a decent selection of footwear.  They had 4 models from Alpinestars, 3 from Joe Rocket a whole crapload from Red Wings and this one lonely pair of Gaernes.

Gaerne Boot LINK

I tried one everything but the wings, I really liked the fit and comfort of the Gaerne boots, they were tagged $199 and marked down to $119 as the dealership has discontinued the line.  

I didn't want to let these go so the SIDI's will have to wait.

My question is kinda dopey.  I still wear jeans (yes, I know they are made of cotton) when I ride, if I am wearing riding boots do I tuck in my jeans or pull them over the boots?

pants over
dont want to look like a pirate

images.jpg

pull the jeans over the boots unless you....Im not commenting any further.

all_coholic.gif

In the West if you ware your pants in your boots it means you own all your cattle. If they're outside, then the Bank owns'em
laugh.gif

We report, You decide  
SHOCKED.gif

beerchug.gif

Heh... I always thought of oklahoma as in the east.... but then again I think of everywhere but califonia and oregon as east,
smile.gif

When I went to Oklahoma State - if the pants were in the boots you were friendly w/ the sheep
wow.gif

If your still wearing jeans it doesn't matter. The EMT's just cut them off to look for exposed bones and severed arteries anyway.
crazy.gif

Back