Sidi Strada Boots...?

you SIDI guys are killing me.... dang.... I went from TourMasters to a Oxtar to my current AlpineStars and with every increase in $$ the comfort went up the same amount.. Now I want my SIDI's

you SIDI guys are killing me.... dang.... I went from TourMasters to a Oxtar to my current AlpineStars and with every increase in $$ the comfort went up the same amount.. Now I want my SIDI's

:D Don wore mine last Febuary when we went to the Hot Blond Busa Bash when he rode my bike and I didnt think he was going to give them back. :D Said something about hiding them in his trailer or something like that. :D Funny, any post you read will remind you of a great Don moment. :)

Anyway, buy some Sidis, ya wont regret it. :)

I also have the strada rains....extremely comfy while riding and walking around. I live in Houston and have found that my feet sweat in them in the hot months. They keep them warm and dry in the winter and during rain.

I think that you may have to do what I'm doing....get a pair of sidi vertigos also.

I decided on the Puma Desmo boots for a few reasons.
First contrary to they way the appear they have solid ankle protec as well as shin bone insert for protec. The Sidi Strada do not seem to offer the same level.
Second the Pumas come with two sets of sliders.
One set for the track which is a metal and another more flexible for the street.
Third they are all black and I didnt really like the White Sidi logo.
Fourth I went with the Pumas cuz I wore Nike and Puma sneakers all my life because I have skinny feet and Puma specifically advertises their boots run a little thin.
Fifth I found several reviews online regarding the Desmos and they were all good with no negatives.
Sixth I got a great price on them with free shipping

Seventh.....ARE THEY HERE YET......DANG !

pitch the metal sliders... not allowed on any track I know of... or just wear them on the street and throw sparks :)

Back