Sidi corsa boots - close out

sky here's an idea: thick socks

Seriously though, they fit like a glove. Congrats on a great purchase. I won't wear anything but sidi's on my feet when riding.

OHHHH MANNNN !!!!!! I'm so fricken broke but this is like really tempting, sheeezzzz I even have a 10% discount coupon just waiting to be used, should I?

I shouldn't have ....... but........ I went ahead and got em anyways and it looks like I got the last pair of black Vertigo Corsa Air in size 43,
$307 w/shipping :thumbsup:

It was just too tempting. For the price of a good pair of boots I got a good pair of boots and a new jacket!

This is one of my daily wear boots. 3.5 years and doing great. As you can see, I tend to slide my toe on some corners. I really need the toe sliders. The soles have started to wear so the SIDI is fading away but considering how often I wear them, they are holding up great.

boots.jpg

This is what I was able to get. FWIW, I ordered the black/blue, not the white pictured.

newstuff.jpg

Last edited:
Daymn, Those are way better than the Vertigos for just a few bucks more. I just ordered the black 47's. They weren't going to last. Now what am I going to do with that $330 giftcard I'm getting next week for the Vertigo's that didn't fit?

Here's a trick I discovered at New Enough to find out how many units are actually in stock. Put 5 in your cart then go to check out. Say there are only 4 in stock. It will say they aren't in stock, so you change the quanity to 3 then it will say instock. Just gives you an idea on how fast you have to pull the trigger on some of their closeout stuff.

My feet burn up in the summer, so last fall I got these from newenough. They are great. Very comfortable, a ton of protection, and they pass so much air your feet stay cool! Well worth the $300.:thumbsup:

Default.jpg

ohh yeaaa look what came today :cheerleader: they are a little wide but i have a really skinny foot and will wear thick socks. thanks!

boots for busa.jpg

Back