Sidi corsa boots - close out

Man this is suck a great deal. Unfortunately I'm there's no cycle gears or anything to try on different sizes here! Don't want to spend that kind of money if they don't fit..anyone else wear a size 11 1/2 12 New Balance shoe? :p Maybe that could help!

Puma

BUMP

Ok guys, mine showed up this morning. Question: Will they stretch any? I am a size 9; I bought the 43's because I would rather them be loose than so tight they dont' fit (and they are OUT of 42's). The boot is a little loose on my foot (length but width is good). What I wondering is how bad they are gonna stretch because if they do they might get too loose. Haven't tried any adjusting yet, and hate to wear them any in case I need to send back.

Recommendations?

Thanks!

Lorica, the material Sidi uses for their boots, does not stretch or shrink; even it if gets wet. Borrowing from the web,

Why Lorica? Because it has all of the upsides of leather with none of the negatives. Lorica is supple, conforming, highly breathable and will not stretch. In addition, Lorica is water repellent, highly abrasion resistant, easy to clean and will not rot or dry out.

I have different models of Sidis and I've had no issues. Most comfortable boot I've ever worn.

That's on sale

Closeout would be like $50.

Do these a$$wipes know what's going on with the economy. $450 boots.. yeah, ok.

I just lucked up and got the Vertigo Corsa Airs for $199.00 on ebay. You might check with the guy via email. He said he had a few pair left.
hellbender85@hotmail.com
Tell him Nick in Huntsville,Al sent ya.

Good luck.

Nick

Back