Sidi corsa boots - close out

MPH 200

Donating Member
Registered
Great deal on great gear.

Closeouts > All Types > Sidi :: New Enough, LTD

Sidi Vertigo Corsa Race Boots
Now As Low As $289
The Vertigo Corsa was Sidi's finest racing boot until recently when the slightly improve Vortice Boot was introduced. At New Enough, we love new introductions because we often get the opportunity to offer you the previous version at a substantial savings. You'll find this boot only at New Enough because we bought all the remaining inventory in the US, so take advantage of the savings while our supply lasts.
We have plenty of the white color at $289, some sizes in red or blue for $299 and just a few of the all-black or "air" version at $329. Please use the drop down menu to view the available sizes and colors. Hurry if you want a black pair. They will go quickly.

MSRP $425, Now $289 to $329

:thumbsup:Good find. Thanks. Hopefully someone is looking for boots and can take advantage of this savings.

HOT DANG! I have been looking to buy some new boots. My Sidis toe are getting real thin. So, I just ordered me a pair. :D :D :D

Thanks for the heads up on this deal. :)

Question:::::For everyday riding is it necessary to have these types of boots. New to the sportbike riding, but in 110%, absolutely love the Busa. Thanks, Bill and Cheers

I feel thay are a part of my protection, as much as leathers.
They are comfortable beyond belief, and I feel I ride better and safer with them.

JMO

Guys, do they fit big or small? In other words, would I buy smaller than my shoe size, or bigger?

I bought the Vertigo Mega Gore-tex $327 (I need wide boots)to my door. There is a sizing measuremet you can do Sidi sizing method. They told me it works real well, unfortunately I have not recieved my boots yet to let you know if it works.

Guys, do they fit big or small? In other words, would I buy smaller than my shoe size, or bigger?

I bought a pair of the Vertigo's, arrived Wed. Wear 46's in Alpinestars so that's what I ordered in the Sidi's @#&$! they were a size too small.

So back to New Enough they went today the 110% giftcard. My luck is terrible with sizing online. In the last 6 months I've sent back 3 pairs of boots 2 jackets and 2 pants to New Enough. Keep thinking that they're going to cut me off sooner of later. :laugh:

I bought a pair of the Vertigo's, arrived Wed. Wear 46's in Alpinestars so that's what I ordered in the Sidi's @#&$! they were a size too small.

So back to New Enough they went today the 110% giftcard. My luck is terrible with sizing online. In the last 6 months I've sent back 3 pairs of boots 2 jackets and 2 pants to New Enough. Keep thinking that they're going to cut me off sooner of later. :laugh:

what's your shoe size?

Both pairs of Sidi's I have are true to size for my regular shoes. They are more comfortable than most of my shoes so when I ride, I wear them all day in the office. Yeah, that's dedication to my sport! Plus it's just the best conversation starter with that cute girl in the office across the hall, she loves boots :whistle:

Ok, given the great recommendations, and the cheap pair of street boots no protection I've been riding with, I have placed an order. Will have to figure out how to tell the wife afterwards!

I am a 9 i ordered the 43; if they are too big I'm screwed as the 42 are sold out.

Back