Sharky down...

Hope your feeling better and have a speedy recovery!! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help out. Let us know what the insurance co says.

thank all, BusaChemist will be bringing whats left of my bike to my house tomorrow.  I'm too drugged up right now.

think I need to get sources for part ready, not sure how this works...anybody know a good place to get factory fairing set?

Thanks Dan for the exhaust and windshield, I was shocked when I unloaded the car this morning, you guys are really great
We are happy to help!

If there is ANYTHING we can do, please let us know, Waco's not that far.

That Really sucks but glad to hear you are posting .I will start
looking thru my parts to see if I have anything you could use.
Heal Quick.

lone, don't know if I got a chance to thank you for staying with Diana while Jerry and I went after the trailer. I appreciate you staying with her while we were gone.
bowdown.gif
Dan, no thanks needed brotha, I wished I could have done more. We definitley need to get together and ride since we're so close. Let's plan something with Mike when he gets his bike back together if the painter ever finishes painting it
laugh.gif

Sorry for the thread jack Sharky, hope your doing better tonight man,

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
AM -->
Dan @ Jun. 08 2008 said:
1442105[/ATTACH] AM]
lone, don't know if I got a chance to thank you for staying with Diana while Jerry and I went after the trailer.  I appreciate you staying with her while we were gone.  
bowdown.gif
Dan, no thanks needed brotha, I wished I could have done more. We definitley need to get together and ride since we're so close. Let's plan something with Mike when he gets his bike back together if the painter ever finishes painting it
laugh.gif

I'm good bro, thanks for helping out. Any suggestions on what color to paint her? lol...

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

me and my friend morphine! that stuff made my face itch and burn...
Bro - I'm glad that you're doing better! I hear ya on the morphine! When I blew out my knee a month ago, they had me pumped up on morphine and my face wouldn't stop itching, especially my nose! I was going crazy! They also pumped something else into me; not sure what...but then they told me it was a side-effect of those drugs! Didn't have any burning, just A LOT of itching!

Hey sharky! What happend??

J/k bro.

I'll be leavin my house at the butt crack of dawn headin ur direction!

Then its back to Dallas to get my baby back home, but no before headin to the gun range and doin some
guns.gif
with the new toys!

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
AM -->
Dan @ Jun. 08 2008 said:
1442111[/ATTACH] AM]
lone, don't know if I got a chance to thank you for staying with Diana while Jerry and I went after the trailer.  I appreciate you staying with her while we were gone.  
bowdown.gif
laugh.gif

I'm good bro, thanks for helping out.  Any suggestions on what color to paint her? lol...
I only have one color in Mind BLACK!!!!!
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Hey sharky!  What happend??  

J/k bro.

Then its back to Dallas to get my baby back home, but no before headin to the gun range and doin some  
guns.gif
with the new toys!
thanks Jerry, not sure if I will be home, but my mother-in-law will be here and is expecting you. Any problem putting it in my garage?

J/k bro.

guns.gif
with the new toys!
thanks Jerry, not sure if I will be home, but my mother-in-law will be here and is expecting you.  Any problem putting it in my garage?
Not at all man, text me ur address and i'll map it out in the AM right before I leave. Its all snug in the trailer now, i can roll it straight in when I get there!

thumb_up.gif

Best wishes on your recovery. I have not gone down yet in 5 years of riding. I'm hoping to extend my streak. In case I don't, I hope my luck is as good as yours. You seemed to have escaped in good shape, all things considered. I assume it was due to riding in full gear.

Wow...so sorry to hear about this .....Heal up quickly cuz me and the fam coming to Tx next month and want to meet up with all of y'all!

J/k bro.

guns.gif
with the new toys!
thanks Jerry, not sure if I will be home, but my mother-in-law will be here and is expecting you.  Any problem putting it in my garage?
Not at all man, text me ur address and i'll map it out in the AM right before I leave.  Its all snug in the trailer now, i can roll it straight in when I get there!

thumb_up.gif
I texted it, but here's my address:

918 Rosedale Dr
Hewitt, TX 76643

Thanks man, I owe you one...

dang bro. sorry for the bike but atleast you can post yourself and all thats wrong is soreness. Morphine does help
cool.gif

heal quick
thumb_up.gif

I'm so sorry to hear the news, but thank goodness you're going to be OK...

Busa
sad.gif

Heal fast and let us know what we can do to help...thanks to everyone that was around to help too; great to hear
bowdown.gif

dang. Sorry to hear about that sharky. I missed the ride due to prior engagements, but I am glad to see that you are okay.

Back