Sharky down...

thanks everyone, couldn't sleep much last time, need to go get my meds. need to figure out how to get my bike back home, don't think I'm in much condition to travel right now. I'll be 100% in a few weeks, just sore, thank god I was wearing my gear. I'll get my wife to post pics later...

Good to see that you were able to make it out of that with just bruising and nothing major, I hope you recover quickly & get back on that horse!!
thumb_up.gif

Glad it wasent worse than it was sorry to hear and glad your ok
thumb_up.gif

thanks everyone, couldn't sleep much last time, need to go get my meds.  need to figure out how to get my bike back home, don't think I'm in much condition to travel right now.  I'll be 100% in a few weeks, just sore, thank god I was wearing my gear.  I'll get my wife to post pics later...
Skarky,is the bike drivable? My dads driving back from Austun in about 6 hours,,you could send someone with him and ride the bike back? Just thinking man.
winkold.gif

thanks everyone, couldn't sleep much last time, need to go get my meds.  need to figure out how to get my bike back home, don't think I'm in much condition to travel right now.  I'll be 100% in a few weeks, just sore, thank god I was wearing my gear.  I'll get my wife to post pics later...
Skarky,is the bike drivable? My dads driving back from Austun in about 6 hours,,you could send someone with him and ride the bike back? Just thinking man.
winkold.gif
Bike is not rideable Man I think the stator cover was cracked and the front fairing stay was bent so full stearing is not their

My condolences man... Best wishes fer a speedy recovery
cheerleader.gif

...end of 2006...sucked  
sad.gif

06Apr7th_DW-bicep-surgery010.jpg

... coulda been worse  
heart_broke.gif

06Oct08_Bike-Accident022s_web.jpg

... AND THEN... their was 2007  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

07May_busa.jpg

(hey sorry fer the double post... editing hiccup on site, no can delete)

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

wow, bad news... glad you are here to post..... Morphine does the same to me.. the itch is awful.. (Doc told me it is an allergy to morphine)

Funny how time slows way down for those few moments and you can think all these things through in such a short time... Also glad the guy in the truck did not boogey down the road..(seems to be the norm)

thank all, BusaChemist will be bringing whats left of my bike to my house tomorrow. I'm too drugged up right now.

think I need to get sources for part ready, not sure how this works...anybody know a good place to get factory fairing set?

Thanks Dan for the exhaust and windshield, I was shocked when I unloaded the car this morning, you guys are really great

..glad you are back home. They prolly freaked when they seen your tats. Speedy recovery man..and call me if you need anything.

Glad you're ok, let us know what you need although it sounds like the other guy's insurance will pony up.

Glad to hear you are ok, sounds like it could have been a lot worse, When you get your parts list together, let me know.

Back