Almost died

Mason357

Registered
Goin down the road....last thing I remember next thing I know I wake up with tubes and wires runnin off me and the docs sayin they almost lost me. Eyewitness say it looked like I had a sezeure, ran off the road, hit a stump, bike went down and slid back on the road. I died at the scene and revived I was then airlifted to LSU Shreveport. I'm still lookin for answers on that one. Odd though that I said when I was in and out at the hospital I kept sayin someone pulled out in front of me and the description I gave of that vehicle in the hospital was the same as the driver of the vehicle that dialed 911. More to come as I find out more.

holy crap man!!!! please keep us informed!!! glad you are still here with us!!

Wow, Im glad that you still here, I hope you recover fast and find out what really happen.

I know I wasm't goin very fast. Here's the damage.

SANY0004.jpg

SANY0005.jpg

SANY0006.jpg

SANY0007.jpg

That'll buff right out, needs a wash too.:laugh:

Glad your still here, hopefully they can tell you what went wrong??

I hate to be the one to point out the obvious here but I think you should find a new hobby before you aren't able to post anymore. Bad luck seems to be following you around. Take a break from the Busa and go fishing.

You just got that thing! So glad you are alright though. Scary stuff for sure..

Posted with my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk.

Hory Jeebus! That's a scary story! Seems like it'll be a "momento" type story to figure out. Hopefully you can piece the story back together. We can help! We always do!

Back