Scorpio Alarms

Gotcha, tell you what, I'll step back and let someone with more experience take over, would you like to take charge?

I don't know too much about them but let me do some homework tonight, and I'll see what I can come up with. Plus I want to p.m. the the bug and Doug.

...there you go guys $300 bucks shipped ...plus harness ($20) plus you can also add anti-hijack ($29).
clap.gif

This is the top of the line alarm with all the bells and whistles.
Scorpio SR-i500SW with Silver Transceiver.

Let Jester know who sent ya.....Hayabusa.Org.
cool.gif

Thanks BusaWizard for getting this started.
beerchug.gif
I think that is a fair deal... I'll definitely check out my monetary status and see what happens with this group buy. I really need an alarm in my area!

Guys, i got lucky and picked up the SR-I500 unit from a friend of mine at work...just got it today... I am going to get the perimeter sensor and the anti-hijack ignition disabler too...have not heard anything but praises about these systems===the guy i bought from had his bike totaled and wasn't going to get another, so i just came across it at the right time.... good unit for not too bad a price either.... units seem to be top notch-

Does anybody know why I can't get scorpio's site to work? It comes up with a bunch of boxs with little red X all over the place. Is it my computer or the site.
Thanks

So the list would look something like this right now?

1. BusaWizard.....maybe
2. Solarbarack....maybe
3. ibified....maybe
4. PdBusa....maybe
5. mvanlone....yes
6. ocechap....yes
7. Enginerd....yes
8. empty_pockets....maybe
9. Elganja....maybe
10.Army_Busa....maybe
11.BlueHaya....maybe

Jester....can the guys who have made up their minds go ahead a start purchasing?...or do you need to get more confirms to honor the price above? Please post up and let us know what we need to do and if there are any other options we can get or payment requirements.

For those still looking it will be hard to beat $300 shipped on a SR-i500SW w/ Silver Transceiver. Just need to add the plug and play harness ($20)...and for those that want it, add the ignition kill($29). Adding the harness and the ign. kill will make this a fully loaded Scorpio alarm shipped to your door for $349.
beerchug.gif

Does anyone know if the perimeter function can be bypassed, such as if you park at work next to another bike and you don't want the guy to get on his right next to yours and set it off? Just asking... and YES, I really want one! I can always get a black transmitter later if I really wanted one... Not really worth that much effort

Solarbarack, (Brad)
Handing the ball to you on this Group Buy!
Thanks BlueHaya for starting a list and to everyone who's helped so far...

Tenative list for this Group Buy
1. BusaWizard.....maybe
2. Solarbarack....maybe
3. ibified....maybe
4. PdBusa....maybe
5. mvanlone....yes
6. ocechap....yes
7. Enginerd....yes
8. empty_pockets....maybe
9. Elganja....maybe
10.Army_Busa....maybe
11.BlueHaya....maybe

Change me from "maybe" too a "probably". $320.tmd for the alarm, perimeter, battery backup, oem harness, and silver remote? Good deal. I will be out of town until early next year, but I'll try to keep checking here. Thanks guys.
thumb_up.gif

I got tired of waiting around. I went out and purchase the alarm online lastnight. I got the black monitor device. Also, go everything that this deal had plus the device to kill the ignition if your bike was stolen.

Does anyone know if the perimeter function can be bypassed, such as if you park at work next to another bike and you don't want the guy to get on his right next to yours and set it off?  Just asking... and YES, I really want one!  I can always get a black transmitter later if I really wanted one...  Not really worth that much effort
To answer your question Yes you can the Key Fob allows you to set the alarm with or with out the perimeter senor set. I have this same alarm on my bike you guys will not be disappointed the remote is awesome not like the old style Scorpio remotes with that weak A$$ antenna not to mention the new remote is water proof and wind proof. I will tell you guys something though and this is what I did. I got the remote that comes with the alarm and then when I saw the black case I call Marco @ Scorpio and asked about the black case he said send him $5.00 and they would get me one in the mail. So now I have a black remote. But just to remind folks layer your security defense the better you layer it the better chance you have of someone not stealing you bike. Right now I use the RoadLoK, Scorpio, and like most of you don't let the bike get to far out of my sight and then always have the
guns.gif
close by.

Sorry guys haven't gotten back to any one. Give me till wednesday ( the reason for this is w/ Christmas on tuesday alot of people are off a long weekend. to work out the details with the sponsors. I will try and have the best deal possible for all. At this point keep the list growing because that may give us leverage on pricing.

Looks to be coming along... The best deals often come to those who wait!
And if you simply can't we've all been there
smile.gif

I will be using my scorio alarm along with my roadlok as well. Can never have enough security... its it was as easy as taking a bicycle tire into work with me, i would haha. Nice to hear about the black remote for 5.00? Is that a misprint? Did you send the other one back?

I will be using my scorio alarm along with my roadlok as well.  Can never have enough security... its it was as easy as taking a bicycle tire into work with me, i would haha.  Nice to hear about the black remote for 5.00?  Is that a misprint?  Did you send the other one back?
That was not a misprint fella and no I did not have to send the old case back.

Back