scary Squid Hayabusa Wheelie

This is even better - 120+ in traffic weaving between bikes.

High five
beerchug.gif
+1
ohsnap1.gif
ohsnap1.gif

ohsnap1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I love to loft the front wheel up once in a while
rock.gif
?

What people want to call it is there buisness.

Kid has potential but won't be around to develop it suited up like that.

Wheelies are certainly fun and entertaining in the right circumstances. I don't think running the interstate at 120+ is a good place but that's my opinion. I'm sure they were having fun. Not so sure all the cagers were enjoying it.

I agree with most folks are saying, the wheelie isnt the problem, its choice of riding attire and location of the wheelie. I personally feel anyone riding in short is a moron. I tried to ride 5 min once to top off my tank, it was the most painfully experience I have ever had, once the engine warms up, she puts off some major heat.

He has on more than what I have ridden in. I wasnt on the highway either, I was cruising from beach to beach in florida in board shorts and flip flops and that was it.

Wait till you bite the asphalt your first time and have to have skin grafts etc, you will change your mind on the gear you chose to ride in... Or better yet, see a buddies head go through a windshield less that 100 yards from his driveway (he decided to go up and down his street once before putting his bike in the garage) unfortunately a van ran a stop sign and hit him head on only at 30 MPH... He needed stitches to the head, and was knocked out for a day and a half; not to mention his bike was totaled... Just talking from experience
firedevil.gif

I use to wear shorts every once, and a while, until my boy went down. He had on a leather jacket, and jeans that tore. He got rash on his hip, and they scrubbed it with a wire brush (well that's what it looked like) ??

I agree with most folks are saying, the wheelie isnt the problem, its choice of riding attire and location of the wheelie.  I personally feel anyone riding in short is a moron. I tried to ride 5 min once to top off my tank, it was the most painfully experience I have ever had, once the engine warms up, she puts off some major heat.
I think doing wheelies on busy highways is a problem
rock.gif

I use to wear shorts every once, and a while, until my boy went down. He had on a leather jacket, and jeans that tore. He got rash on his hip, and they scrubbed it with a wire brush (well that's what it looked like) ??
until you have been through a debridement session (well you actually get 2 a day)in the hospital, I doubt you will ever fully comprehend the joy of skin grafts, burns/roadrash...

I spent 38 days in the burn unit just having a perfectly wonderful time myself... 2 baths a day on 20 to 50mg of morphine (and it does not do as much as you might think) and some perfectly wonderful 20 year old nurse attacking you with a scrub brush over pink dermis scrubbing till you bleed and any signs of dead tissue are gone.... Lets not forget the "Norseman Debrider" which is basically a dull butter knife to help scrap off the hide... WooHoo!!!!!!!

I see these morons riding in shorts and t-shirts (or worse their women dressed in the same attire) and I want to plop photos of what life can be like as soon as you burn all the skin off your body...

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
I see these morons riding in shorts and t-shirts (or worse their women dressed in the same attire) and I want to plop photos of what life can be like as soon as you burn all the skin off your body...[/quote]
Yup, Tufbusa and I have a saying....
"They get one fukk up and that's it"

I don't mind guys riding in shorts and sneakers. That's no worse than jeans and a T-shirt. How many of you are guilty of that? just don't expect me to feel sorry for you when you are laid up for weeks getting the scrub brush bath twice a day. It aint gonna happen!
firedevil.gif

Brendan is right, riding without gear at high speeds "You only get ONE Fook up"!

Back