What is a squid?

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So I noticed a few new guys asking what a squid is... to clear the air, we don't mean seamen (hehe), or "navy people" as those who don't like the funnier way of saying would go... I've almost gotten my a$$ beat by saying how much I hate squids, only to find out it's a navy person that doesn't know I mean this type of squid. Anywho, heres the Definiton AND a cool pic to go with it.

squidaward.jpg

...figures that the Squid would choose the fastest year/color!
tounge.gif

I always thought it was an acronym for "Surprisingly Quick Unfortunately Imminently Dead", but I like your version too.
laugh.gif

Hey , Pauls bike is highly decorated now ........... He a squid ?
laugh.gif

tounge.gif
Actually, when I originally made this in Photoshop, I almost used a pic of my favorite pumpkin Busa color scheme, but then I realized that wouldn't be accurate since most squids seem to choose the blue and white.
laugh.gif
poke.gif

kindly remove said "squid" from yonder hayabusa. It hurts my eyes and makes my tummy hurt.

tounge.gif
Actually, when I originally made this in Photoshop, I almost used a pic of my favorite pumpkin Busa color scheme, but then I realized that wouldn't be accurate since most squids seem to choose the blue and white.  
laugh.gif

poke.gif
I didn't realize you made it... I saw it when I first joined up, and saved it to my harddrive.

I need to learn Photoshop...

Speaking of squids...
Saw a guy on a new GSXR 1K with his feet up on the passenger pegs, no helmet, crouched like he was going ludicrous speed ... no shirt and tennis shoes. Why do people bother?

thanks for the def.....uhhh definatley not a squid here..

Okay, so are there different degrees of squid, or is it a you are or you aren't deal? For example: Jeans, t-shirt, tennis shoes, helmet. Squid? What if he was wearing gloves? What if he was wearing a jacket, but still jeans and tennis shoes? I've heard a lot of talk about squids, and was wondering EXACTLY what makes a squid a squid. (Aside from the stupid riding they do).

So, I just read my last post. I hope I didn't come across as a wise guy. That truley wasn't my intention, it's an honest question. I guess if I'm being honest the real question is: Am I a squid? I always wear helmet and jacket, but I don't have pants boots or gloves.

Back