? If u pop a wheelie does that mean your a SQUID.

For all you haters out there, that can't stand wreckless ridin no geared squids...I assume you'de call the law and refuse to stop and help this pretty thing then right?:poke:

I have to say thats the first crash pic that has ever turned me on ?
Is that weird :laugh:

WOW what did i start by making this thread? everyone have fun now no B.S. i come in everyonce in a while to keep the peace. HERO TANK<<<<bouncer:laugh:

It's also the only crash pic I can't wait to get home and see on the Pc screen :)

How is it she didnt bump her head, I did ?

Well speaking of this stupid topic, I feel like a stupid squid today. I learned an important lesson, if you don't lay into the tank while gettin' on it in first gear, the front wheel WILL come up with a vengeance. I looked back to make sure this civic wasn't going to merge into my lane while I kinda layed on it in first. Next thing I know I can't see the road infront of me anymore. I chopped the throttle being startled and brought her right back up again. :blush:

Of all the times I've layed into the throttle in first, that has never happened. The squirly front end getting light thing yes, but not a six o'clock wheelie :errrr:

I know that person in the civic thinks I'm a douchebag now :(

Thought I'd share since I've owned this bike for a year now and she hasn't surprised me like that. Big girl put me in my place.

to me you gotta have gear on.. and there's a time and a place to pull stunts.. with out gear your a Squid.. because after you wreck your gonna be a vegie in a hosp bed. like a squid..

i like to pass trucks too...

i have a truck at home, its a dodge. but thats not the kind of passing that i'm talkin about- i mean the passing on the road, when the guy is goin real slow, and theres no good reason for him to... yeah, i like to pass those trucks.:whistle:

Back