We are squids :(

Gpmo

Registered
Well I hate to inform all of you but I was just told by a guy riding an R6 that Hayabusas are squid bikes. I am not sure what to do now.... Maybe I should buy a 600 f4i and a dew rag.

Sad days sad indeed. :p

Lol.

r6 owners are noted for their wisdom and after you burp them they need a change shortly after .:laugh:

try not to worry their all like that a that age:banghead:

Hey, don't pick on the vespas and R6's, he just happened to be an idiot on an R6. I am surprised he didn't bestow more knowledge and ask what type of rice you burn in it. :laugh: Some peoples children. ;)

He did inform me that anybody who can sell enough crack buys one :).

I would like an old school Vespa. The one the army had with the bazooka attached would be nice.

He did inform me that anybody who can sell enough crack buys one :).

I would like an old school Vespa. The one the army had with the bazooka attached would be nice.

I just might buy one now... gas for the SRT-8 sucks($60-a-week) & I ride a Vespa :drama:

Hey, don't pick on the vespas and R6's, he just happened to be an idiot on an R6. I am surprised he didn't bestow more knowledge and ask what type of rice you burn in it. :laugh: Some peoples children. ;)

Not picking on them anyone that has ridden an underpowered scooter, which I have knows you deserve a medal after piloting one of thos bad boys through a public road or a busy city. You are a nearly stationary object on a obstacle course being run by thousands of drivers headed in different direction and destinations. People who are piloting everything from 2K to 80K lb vehicles are treating you like and emergency workers abandoned orange safety cone in the middle of the roadway. Poking fun at them ??? Takes true courage and a real rider to take that mission sir:bowdown:

:laugh:

Okay...a little representing for my wife who rides a Vespa (250cc fuel injected) and an R6. :beerchug: She's taken both on the dragon and has a Harley kill on the way back from the CROT to the Phillips on her Vespa. :bowdown:

Diana's bikes...

sophia_right_sid.jpg

img_1173.jpg

Vespa on the dragon
pict2192-cropped.jpg

...and I completely get your point on the post, just had to brag on the Mrs!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay...a little representing for my wife who rides a Vespa (250cc fuel injected) and an R6. :beerchug: She's taken both on the dragon and has a Harley kill on the way back from the CROT to the Phillips on her Vespa. :bowdown:

Diana's bikes...

sophia_right_sid.jpg

img_1173.jpg

Vespa on the dragon
pict2192-cropped.jpg

...and I completely get your point on the post, just had to brag on the Mrs!

Yeah, what he said.

I want to ride a Vespa on the dragon. We used to have a Vespa club out here. These guys were nuts, ported polished running NOS systems. Fun times.

The only Squids on hayabusa's don't live to talk about it dude seriously :stoopid:

Arent squids the ones that normally ride the 600's??I dont hear of too many newbs or first timers riding a busa.Ass-hat.

:idea: i have an f4i. ..:whistle: never ridden it, but i have one.:laugh:

it IS really easy to be a hooligan on a Busa!:rulez::rofl:

:poke: i find it strange he said that to you. your not a squidy rider at all!???

I've heard "Only big, fat black guys ride Busa's."
also "Those are lead sleds that can't turn."
But the squid thing is news to me man.

Around me, it's usually the 600's that are always up on one wheel and they never have any gear on whatsoever.

Back