? If u pop a wheelie does that mean your a SQUID.

I agree 100% he did die doing what he loved and i in no way meant ppl shouldnt go out having fun just know ur limits and do things for urself and not to impress anyone. Sorry if it came across wrong, his death anniversary is coming up and when topics about wheelies come up i wouldnt feel right not reminding ppl to he safe and theres a time and place for things..

You came across fine, just don't let seeing someone riding a wheelie bring you down. Smile and remember how happy it made your friend.:beerchug:

It depends on the time and place. Out riding back roads with friends and you get a little frisky O.K. out riding in city traffic and you feel the need no too smart.

If you drag your knee on a public road does that make you a squid or hooligan? I already know from this thread that I qualify as a hooligan for my wheelie temptations but not sure if the knee draggin throws me into the squid category. The one thing that I really try to stay away from on a street is the End-O. Too much potential for someone watching me bust my A$$.

This squid you speak of...is that the one in the pink shirt~?~ :whistle:

BTW, they're not "popping" wheelies, they're riding the H out of em~!!~ :laugh:

If you drag your knee on a public road does that make you a squid or hooligan? I already know from this thread that I qualify as a hooligan for my wheelie temptations but not sure if the knee draggin throws me into the squid category. The one thing that I really try to stay away from on a street is the End-O. Too much potential for someone watching me bust my A$$.

It's a stoppie until there's no saving it...then it's an endo:laugh: All of my friends have learned that lesson the hard way...except me! Needless to say my stoppies are usually pretty low anymore:laugh: Man I want a stunt bike.
The knee draggin's a good question too. Bring me your best knee dragger, I've got 2 friends that'll bust his az wearing a t-shirt and shorts:rofl:
Funny how all the gear nazis flock to these threads, it's the rider's choice. If someone can outride you wearing flip flops and a tanktop, I guess some folks do get mad enough to hope that he crashes:rofl:

Me Too. I would love to have an crash caged F4 with about a 56 tooth rear sprocket and rear hand brake.

+1, any 600, or the old 900's, and 929/954, Hondas just balance so perfectly.
The rear handbrake's cheatin though:poke::laugh:

The 09 and 10 cbr600s balance ok too, but the throttle response is so good that they're twitchy bastids to get in just the right spot.

Squids, borrowed from the dark side.

squid1.jpg

squid2.jpg

Squid3.jpg

Squid4.jpg

Squid5.jpg

Squid6.jpg

Squid7.jpg

Oh there are definintly some squids in this video - especially the dude in the shorts and t-shirt.

Wear proper gear, keep it on the side streets and away from hurting anyone besides yourself and go have all the fun you want.

I merely look at squid as a negative connotation towards any sportbike rider that displeases you, regardless of gear, skill, or driving habits. This can be seen with the posts so far, a squid can range from anyone doing a wheelie to only those endangering others.

Personally, I don't think the guys riding in speedo's are squids, I think they are hooligans with some balls. :rofl: :whistle:

Life expectancy of said balls may vary.

forgive me for not knowing or if this is a repost, but what exactly is a squid is that what you guys call a squid in this video?

Those are just A holes. Riding like that endangers others and is very uncool.
I used to do it when I was younger and yes, that makes me an a hole. Hopefully a reformed A hole. Have fun all you want but when there's traffic you have to back off.

For all you haters out there, that can't stand wreckless ridin no geared squids...I assume you'de call the law and refuse to stop and help this pretty thing then right?:poke:

Squid7.jpg

Back