scary Squid Hayabusa Wheelie

Fate

Donating Member
Registered
You know this bike is probably in a million pieces by now:

Last edited by a moderator:
guns.gif

That wasn't scary. That was not a bad stand up wheelie for sure. Def. a squid doing it in shorts and t shirt...
No offence to anyone here but I have found that the majority of people who dont like wheelies cant do them or dont have the balls....
Once you get a little air time, it becomes an addiction

People in shorts on the highway = stupid.

People in shorts on the highway doing wheels = should not be allowed to procreate.

he had to work awful hard for what is essentially a no brainer on a busa... but then again he was in shorts and a tshirt....

That wasn't scary. That was not a bad stand up wheelie for sure. Def. a squid doing it in shorts and t shirt...
No offence to anyone here but I have found that the majority of people who dont like wheelies cant do them or dont have the balls....
Once you get a little air time, it becomes an addiction
werd.gif
Def shoulda had some gear

Yes wheelies are addicting. That's why I don't want to start them on the Bus. I can't stop them on the CRF.

People need to understand there is a time and a place for everything.
It is NOT all the time, every place.

Guess these guys arn't too fond of their skin, or is this something you only start to think about when you get a bit older? Why is he wearing gloves?
sadnews.gif
I dont get it, what's the point?

guess im a squid, i like to wheelie on mine, not all the time, and not like that, but i still do the nasty with it.

if you own a Busa and do not have a built in need to get the front tire "powered" off the ground every now and then, you are probably sterile .....
laugh.gif

Wheelie was sick but who wears shorts to ride??
Believe it or not I would say 75% (and that is being nice) ride with little to NO protection on at all where I live. Granted most are on Cruisers or dressers. Ohio does not have a helmet law so hardly anyone wears one..

That being said, people around my parts scare the hell out of me. I took a mental note one day of everyone that was on a cell phone in their car/truck. It was 80%+ and that is crazy. Lack of common sense of the people around me forces me to wear a helmet/gear for my own safety. I would not even think of leaving the house without it on. Shorts? LOL ummm NO. I might not wear the best protection in the world(leather) but...

I don't ride without my:
Joe Rocket textile jacket
Icon motorcycle jeans
Gloves
Helmet
Icon Boots

This is even better - 120+ in traffic weaving between bikes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back