? If u pop a wheelie does that mean your a SQUID.

Aaaaa Frick it still 'can't load movie'?
I'll wait till I get home unless somebody can embed it here :whistle:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Q0-2yDsqpL8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

here's my chance while i have all of you guys attention. since u all just ignore my hayabusa rebirth thread:whistle: does anyone have a rs3 left side yoshi slip on laying arround?

If someone had one laying around...you would have got a response.
Posted via Mobile Device

What is a "Squid" you ask?

A "Squid" is a guy who has better skills on one wheel than you do on two and has a younger woman with a nice round rump and big voluptuous tata's! Damn Squid! :bowdown:

A "Squid" is a guy who has better skills on one wheel than you do on two and has a younger woman with a nice round rump and big voluptuous tata's! Damn Squid! :bowdown:

05a82399.jpg

My bad! I left that part out. It's okay to be jealous of a "Squid" with a great physique, good looks and charm!

And remember that young voluptuous little squeeze that you WISH you had :bowdown:

Hooligan = Squid from a different mother.
Posted via Mobile Device

No joke..
Best friend "was" considered a hooligan. Full gear head to toe doing a wheelie on an open highway as he had many many times before when a gust of wind blew him off his bike. The impact killed him almost immediatly.

Moral is even the safest hooligans still need to know they arent invincible. I will Never tell someone not to have fun but i will never give so much as a smile to a wheelie or any other stupid acts with or without gear!

Sry to be a downer just wanted to add my .02

I hope not, because the old girl raises the front tire once in a while without permission :laugh:

No joke..
Best friend "was" considered a hooligan. Full gear head to toe doing a wheelie on an open highway as he had many many times before when a gust of wind blew him off his bike. The impact killed him almost immediatly.

Moral is even the safest hooligans still need to know they arent invincible. I will Never tell someone not to have fun but i will never give so much as a smile to a wheelie or any other stupid acts with or without gear!

I'm sorry to hear about your friend, but I hope we all realize that we're not invincible. You never know when your time's up, so live each day to the fullest.
I ride wheelies and a few stunts for Me, it's just something I've been doing for 20 something years now that I've always loved(we all have something that we love to do). I do it to impress no one(maybe the occasional chicks in my single days:laugh:) when I'm out by myself, that's what I'm doing. When my freinds and I ride, that's what we're doing. If someone else wants to watch, or gets a kick out of it, I'm happy to oblidge. I still like to watch other folks stunt too.
From the sound of things, your friend died doing what he loved to do...we should all be so fortunate.:beerchug:

No joke..

Sorry about your friend. Just keep in mind for every one that dies on one wheel there are a hundred plus that die on two.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend, but I hope we all realize that we're not invincible. You never know when your time's up, so live each day to the fullest.
I ride wheelies and a few stunts for Me, it's just something I've been doing for 20 something years now that I've always loved(we all have something that we love to do). I do it to impress no one(maybe the occasional chicks in my single days:laugh:) when I'm out by myself, that's what I'm doing. When my freinds and I ride, that's what we're doing. If someone else wants to watch, or gets a kick out of it, I'm happy to oblidge. I still like to watch other folks stunt too.
From the sound of things, your friend died doing what he loved to do...we should all be so fortunate.:beerchug:

yes what he said:bowdown:

I agree 100% he did die doing what he loved and i in no way meant ppl shouldnt go out having fun just know ur limits and do things for urself and not to impress anyone. Sorry if it came across wrong, his death anniversary is coming up and when topics about wheelies come up i wouldnt feel right not reminding ppl to he safe and theres a time and place for things..

Back