Road Trip

Hey Scar, you truck driving man :whistle:

I have the perfect song for you-----"Give me 40 acres and I'll turn this rig around"

just kidding, you only need 10 acres :rofl: :rofl:

If you ever do a "northern loop",:whistle: you're always welcome up in CT. I've read a lot of you're written word and always enjoyed the vids. It' would be great to meet and take a little ride sometime.

Last edited:
If you ever do a "northern loop",:whistle: you're always welcome up in CT. I've read a lot of you're written word and always enjoyed the vids. It' would be great to meet and take a little ride sometime.

Kind offer! Much obliged... I appreciate it and probably sooner than later, we will meet. :beerchug:

Well, we're off 'n' runnin, ya'llz!

CAp, UncleSteve, TTVert and I are heading out for a ride.

Throwin' serious props out there to Mojo for 1) offering me his scoot (again) :love: and 2) delivering it to Casa d'Captain for me. I can't tell you how much that means to me, brother. Thank you!

I'm going riding today...how 'bout you two. :whistle:

I really enjoyed myself...even if all the humor (well, most of it) was at my expense.

We're a great group, no? Yes!

well I ride to and from work, about 1 hour total unless I take the long way home.

you guys have a great day for riding :beerchug: and stay safe

I'm going riding today...how 'bout you two. :whistle:

I really enjoyed myself...even if all the humor (well, most of it) was at my expense.

We're a great group, no? Yes!

It is all in good fun Scar.. Enjoy your riding today..

It is all in good fun Scar.. Enjoy your riding today..

Indeed, Joseph... It's the humor only a family can share.

The ride yesterday was great...windy, but great. More good times, with more good peeps.

Pix to follow.

Packing up and heading to Albuquerque this morning. Should roll in around dinnertime; and looking forward to meeting Wag & Nan.

:beerchug:

Should be landing here any minute!

Gonna take him to dinner at a local New Mexican joint and burn his tonsils right on outta there! :D

--Wag--

Scar showed up at my door literally five minutes after my previous post.

Fed him some great New Mexican food at Casa de Benevidez. Seems to have made a hit!

We'll get him outta here in the morning! Not that we wouldn't rather have him stay for a great ride with us on Sunday! :D

A pleasure having you here, bro.

--Wag--

Scar showed up at my door literally five minutes after my previous post.

Fed him some great New Mexican food at Casa de Benevidez. Seems to have made a hit!

We'll get him outta here in the morning! Not that we wouldn't rather have him stay for a great ride with us on Sunday! :D

A pleasure having you here, bro.

--Wag--

Woo-hoo!!!

Good times, all! What a fantastic day.

Thanks, Wag for making my last overnighter one to remember.

My next trip here will be in Wasabi's saddle...and we'll ride away one of the upcoming weekends...

Hey, all...rolled into Phoenix a couple of hour ago...rather the end of two weeks on the road.

Story and pix to follow. I promise. :whistle:

Back