Visiting the "OK" folks

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Hey, all you Okies...I'll be in OKC on business from the 10th through the 12th of August.

Cap, Uncle Steve, and Professor, and I have a dinner planned. Anyone else interested?

RSVP and see you there.

Oh, yeah...please don't forget to divert any potential humidity around the 8th or so, will ya? :laugh:

:beerchug:

Last edited:
You need to stay a bit longer and hang out for the OKC "mini-ride"...on the 14th - 16th. ;)

Scar you BETTER come to TX. or ill just have to ....... and if that isnt enough ill ...... GOT IT!!

I miss my chat buddy. OK ive been rather lonely in there...

Scar you BETTER come to TX. or ill just have to ....... and if that isnt enough ill ...... GOT IT!!

I miss my chat buddy. OK ive been rather lonely in there...

Joseph: I had no idea the chatter had fallen off... I wonder why that is.

Sorry to have been out of contact for so long...

What time are we planning on for supper and do we have a location yet? I will need to see if I can get away early. :beerchug:

What time are we planning on for supper and do we have a location yet? I will need to see if I can get away early. :beerchug:

I waiting on a return call from UncleSteve...:whistle:

Will post up as soon as it's official! :beerchug: It'd be great if you could make it, James.

what night are you doing dinner ???

UncleSteve just called me half an hour or so ago...he's checking w/Doug for Monday night (really the only night I'm available). Trying to arrange it a little later in the evening so those who are coming from a 'distance' have time to arrive. :beerchug:

It's official; Meet-up is Monday night, August 10...probably around 7:30 or 8-ish.

Exact time and location to be announced. :beerchug:

you guys would have to stay out pretty late in order for me to be able to make. atleast eleven or midnight. since you are on biz thats probably too late, if not let me know. i hope u have a good time regardless

you guys would have to stay out pretty late in order for me to be able to make. atleast eleven or midnight. since you are on biz thats probably too late, if not let me know. i hope u have a good time regardless

Well, midnight your time would be only 10p, mine...so...let's review.

If we can hook it up that'd be cool. I'm available for breakfast and lunches, too...

OMG...proof positive that the world revolves around the dining table... :rofl:

just post up where you guys are going and I will ride over there as soon as i get off work. i work at a hospital so its hit or miss. sometimes i can leave as early as 9pm sometimes i have to stay until midnight

just post up where you guys are going and I will ride over there as soon as i get off work. i work at a hospital so its hit or miss. sometimes i can leave as early as 9pm sometimes i have to stay until midnight

Sounds like a plan...I'm sure someone will know where we're going...:rofl:

Back