Welcome twotonevert to the cruise club

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Well folks let me be the first of the Hayabusa Cruise Control club to welcome Twotonevert to the group.

This is the Rostra and was the first time that we have had the chance to install one of the full electric systems on a Gen II. Uncle Steve came down, Twotonevert and myself played and adjusted with it then called the professor for some guidance.... (Thanks Rick sorry we messed up your dinner).......

James took her out for a test ride and its smooth as silk... We took pics this time so we can make sure that for the folks that want to install the all electric system you have instructions on how we did it...

Pics and instructions will be coming in the next few days....

welcome James

Cap...

This is awesome. Thank you so very much to Cap, UncleSteve, and Professor. He knew where the VSS wire was. This wire is required for the full electric cruise control. :cheerleader:

welcome to the club brother, it definitely makes the long hauls a lot easier :beerchug:

Excellent Can't wait for a ride report and and pics.

Was more of a snack than dinner. Don't worry about that at all!!

I wish you all could have been here for the test ride, James came back with one of those big all teeth grins that he has... Was fun to see him get things working and then come back all excited...

cap

Congrats on the cruise....I bet it is like heaven compared to throttlemeister.

This may be a future mod. I look forward to seeing the install. I have my first few long distance rides coming up in 2 weeks and then again in a month so that may be a decision maker

At home now. Sent you a Heytell Cap. I really like this cc. You set it and relax. Instant engagement and maintains speed very well. It will drop a mph or two climbing a hill and then returns normal speed after you level out. I am sure that could be corrected with the dip switch settings but I am happy with the way it is. We tried several settings last night before we found one I liked. No more jerking Juli around with throttlemiester and constantly adjusting it. You set this deal and just chill. I had it set on 85 for most of way home. It was cool to wave at other bike, "OMG hi you" with my right hand and see them do a double take.
Bottom line, wish I would have thought about a long time ago. 150 miles is nothing with cc and you relax and enjoy the trip. I can wait to do some road trips this year. Thank you again to Cap for making this possible. Thank you to UncleSteve for spending his Saturday afternoon working on my bike. Thanks again to Professor for pointing us in the rift direction while we were troubleshooting. Thank you my friends, I sincerely appreciate everything.
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

It is one of those mods you don't need. It can be a pain in the neck to install, not an easy mod, a lot to do. Once you have it, you wonder how you rode without it. :thumbsup:

It is one of those mods you don't need. It can be a pain in the neck to install, not an easy mod, a lot to do. Once you have it, you wonder how you rode without it. :thumbsup:

Steve, I am so very appreciative of the time you and Cap took to help with this installation. Thank you again. :beerchug:

Glad to hear, James!

But.....

:worthless:

:poke:

(You knew that was coming :laugh:)

Back