Let's make sure to welcome the new folks

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Do me a afavor guys and lets make sure that we keep a warm welcome open to the new folks. I checked the stats this morning and it looks like we had 302 new members sign up this month... Growth is usually good but it can get out of hand quickly. We all need to remember that we were new to the board and that there are a lot of buttons to click. Please help myself and the admins and welcoming the new members and offer up suggestions and assistance if they need it. We can't do it all... It takes the whole community to make this place work smoothly.. If you are new to the site, welcome, if you have questions try using the search button, if you have question someone else has probably asked it before. If you can't find the answer just post up, send a message to another member or go to and we will get you taken care of.

Thanks to you all for being a part of this place.... Let's keep it friendly and show what we are made of.

CAp

bowdown.gif

Hey cap...i'm sitting here giggling....cause the way i figure?....we're going to continue to have a tremendous influx of "new members".....reason?.....

"Those who bought the Old Sold Busa from those who went for the new '08 GENII Busa"

meanwhile?...i wonder how many new members ZX14.net is aqquiring?
rock.gif

laugh.gif

That is the great thing about this board. We make everyone feel welcome. I registered on Gixxer.com the other night, introduced myself, posted pictures of the bike, and to date I have not received a single response.

VIVA Hayabusa.org
beerchug.gif
super.gif

(Rayabusa0818 @ Jul. 21 2007,02:51) That is the great thing about this board.  We make everyone feel welcome.  I registered on Gixxer.com the other night, introduced myself, posted pictures of the bike, and to date I have not received a single response.

VIVA Hayabusa.org
beerchug.gif

super.gif
Really?
rock.gif

I'm a member there and the people there, IMO, are just as cool and helpful as everyone here. I guess that place is my home away from home too.

Good call Capt...
The Org is a cyber community full of good people, advice, and events! Welcome home to our newest members. Pull your bike in the Org Garage and stay awhile.
beerchug.gif

Always good to welcome new members.

And when you make a good thing, Cap, they will come. Congrats to you on a job well done
bowdown.gif

lurk.gif
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
ALL U
newbie.gif
I'm a
newbie.gif
Myself, if ya need anything PM me, because eventhough I live practically on this board I miss some of you because of all the post ho's
poke.gif

newbie.gif

(gtrpimp76 @ Jul. 20 2007,14:02)
(Rayabusa0818 @ Jul. 21 2007,02:51) That is the great thing about this board.  We make everyone feel welcome.  I registered on Gixxer.com the other night, introduced myself, posted pictures of the bike, and to date I have not received a single response.

VIVA Hayabusa.org
beerchug.gif

super.gif
Really?  
rock.gif

I'm a member there and the people there, IMO, are just as cool and helpful as everyone here. I guess that place is my home away from home too.
I finally got five replies...one of them suggested not posting pictures
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

Sorry Cap you are wrong there was only <span style='color:red'>300</span>
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

Welcome all
newbie.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
to all  
newbie.gif
...we are always glad to have more friends to share the addiction with
beerchug.gif

(05BusaLe @ Jul. 21 2007,23:32) Sorry Cap you are wrong there was only <span style='color:red'>300</span>
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Welcome all  
newbie.gif
The new guys won't even understand what you are saying.
beerchug.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Back