Check in, let's make sure everyone is here...

Of all the things to cause issues... It was a hidden / blank space at the end of one single line of code called a carriage return that you couldn't see. Ridiculously frustrating tracking down something that I couldn't see even when I was looking at it.

I didn't know there was an issue until I saw the post from Mythos on FB, he was like I don't live in EU so why can't I get in....

This was an odd situation because there were still people posting, Google was still hitting the site it just looked really slow... I have been working on all kinds of code and changes over the past week so it's just odd that I could still get in and many others could too...

Gonna chock this one up as "NOT SURE HOW IT HAPPENED", apologize and move on.

cap

Of all the things to cause issues... It was a hidden / blank space at the end of one single line of code called a carriage return that you couldn't see. Ridiculously frustrating tracking down something that I couldn't see even when I was looking at it.

I didn't know there was an issue until I saw the post from Mythos on FB, he was like I don't live in EU so why can't I get in....

This was an odd situation because there were still people posting, Google was still hitting the site it just looked really slow... I have been working on all kinds of code and changes over the past week so it's just odd that I could still get in and many others could too...

Gonna chock this one up as "NOT SURE HOW IT HAPPENED", apologize and move on.

cap

Apologize? For what?
Spending your free time working so we can all enjoy this site?
Yeah, you need to do better.
Call Suzuki and get some more gen3 info for us while you're at too, lol

Apologize? For what?
Spending your free time working so we can all enjoy this site?
Yeah, you need to do better.
Call Suzuki and get some more gen3 info for us while you're at too, lol

Suzuki and I are not on speaking terms right now... I feel betrayed and abandoned since they have not made any changes to the busa.. It's a lot like dating in highschool, I think we broke up but I'm not sure.

Like this.

Screenshot_20180606-184957.png

I got the 123 page but all is good if I go to the Login link that appears when I start typing and then click on forums. If I go to the main page or the forums page directly it is very slow and never really gets there.

Try changing the skin on the bottom to one of the others then go back

I just did and the boxes with X's are still like my screenshot shows. I also tried clearing cookies and that didn't help. I'll try a different browser when I get home later. I'm on an Android with a chrome browser right now.

I just did and the boxes with X's are still like my screenshot shows. I also tried clearing cookies and that didn't help. I'll try a different browser when I get home later. I'm on an Android with a chrome browser right now.

I just tested on a new browser on a system I have never used before and things were right so I bet there is a caching issue going on with your system. Here are a few options for different browsers, not just cookies...

http://refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

Ahhhhhh--that's so much better! Scared the crap outa me. I messaged you on FB. Glad to be back!

FYI Cap, all those glitches I mentioned earlier went away without me doing anything. I couldn’t see the site just recently as others couldn’t but when it cleared up everything has worked fine.

Back