Check in here... Let's make sure everyone has made it over to the updated forum

Kieth this change should be made now too, it may take a little time for the cache to catch up but it will change for you again.

So far what's new still working (the longest I've seen in work in over a month good job!); the double red bars haven't come across yet.

image.png

I got in today. Was showing too many redirect attempts but after clearing temp files or history (Chrome) it opened right up today.

I had to clear my browsing history on Google Chrome to get the .org to show up, but that was not a big deal. The "whats new" link is not working as it used to, but it does not bother me much. Before when you click on a posted and contributed to it, the post would show up after clicking the "whats new" button, but now it does not. It disappears and can only be viewed by going to the specific section of the forum. Although, once someone else contributes to the post, it shows back up in the "whats new" section.

Not a problem, just FYI. Thanks for all of the hard work getting this going again.

I had to clear my browsing history on Google Chrome to get the .org to show up, but that was not a big deal. The "whats new" link is not working as it used to, but it does not bother me much. Before when you click on a posted and contributed to it, the post would show up after clicking the "whats new" button, but now it does not. It disappears and can only be viewed by going to the specific section of the forum. Although, once someone else contributes to the post, it shows back up in the "whats new" section.

Not a problem, just FYI. Thanks for all of the hard work getting this going again.

That was a feature change that was made from the developers, I have voiced concerns about the change but I doubt that will make a difference. The logic they are using it this: If you are the one posting the thread then you know what the post has in it, so then its not new to you....

SOMETIMES WHEN CHECKING (WHATS NEW) I GET..........Not Found
The requested document was not found on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Web Server at hayabusa.org

SOMETIMES WHEN CHECKING (WHATS NEW) I GET..........Not Found
The requested document was not found on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Web Server at hayabusa.org

That should all be gone now, when did you get that error? We moved servers and reinstalled the software...

Back