Check in here... Let's make sure everyone has made it over to the updated forum

On my iPad, I can get to the home page, but when i attempt to go to the forum page, I get a message saying too many redirects and won't let me in. Anyone else having that problem?
It never showed up as a problem until the move.

Help!

Anyone who can't see this image?

13-2.jpg

13-2.jpg

Firefox is working and I can see the picture. Earlier this a.m., my wife's IE computer went to the "parallels" domain site while I was working on her system. As long as mine works.....I'm ok!!

I'm checking in from Forum Runner and things seen good for me :thumbsup:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

I seem to be having a problem with viewing attached photos. I see a block where the photo was that just says "Attached Photo" :dunno:

Tufbusa tell me if your still having the same problem... Try to randomly look around for post with images and lets see if this is fixed for you now..

The new .org symbol that comes up in the IE browser address window (as seen in the pic loaded above) is two vertical red lines??...

Kieth this change should be made now too, it may take a little time for the cache to catch up but it will change for you again.

As i found i could get on with Forum runner, but not the computers, and after speaking Cap restarted the routers and im here again!
Thanks Cap for all that you do!

As i found i could get on with Forum runner, but not the computers, and after speaking Cap restarted the routers and im here again!
Thanks Cap for all that you do!

Glad your on John... I'm just the gatekeeper to this place... I've said it over and over it's the members that bring the value..

And your still modest, well hell then, here you go! :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:
Glad your on John... I'm just the gatekeeper to this place... I've said it over and over it's the members that bring the value..

i can see your pic...even the quote has the pic..but the thread i posted a pic in "for the ladys of the org" the pic is just "attached image"

Back