Check in, let's make sure everyone is here...

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
If you have been having issues the past couple of days and things are better now check in and let us know.

It's easier to see replies but I think I am a little afraid of the comments that might come with it..

Hey Cap'n , I was typing a post this afternoon , when I went to put an character head icon on , that's when I found some trouble with the site . It had been good about an hour before the post , then it took me over an hour to write it , maybe 2 hours , and that's when I realized it was not responding . Well I left the post and came back later , saw your post about it 37min after you posted i think , anyway found about half the post had not saved . LOL , so did it again . But all good after that , the image search is working well , punched in my dogs name and sure enough , up came his picture . Really like that for quick search , never had rear success with the other method .
Toad

I was getting a strange homepage for a couple days when I simply typed the address into the browser. I had to actually google "hayabusa.org" and follow the link that popped up to get here. Seems to be working fine now otherwise I would have taken a screenshot.

Not 100% sure what this means but I'm not 100% sure I want to either.. :crazy:
Got that a bit arsed about with the english translation Cap'n.... 'real 'might have helped explain it better eh !
Okay I'll try again , just found the usual type in search unsuccessful a lot of the time . Probably my fault though , but this new way seems to be more effective for me anyway . :thumbsup:

I’m here now but was getting the Apache 123 page for a few days and tried sending an email to the administrator like it said but even that was returned. Glad you got things sorted out.

Here....only thing i really experienced was time out attempting to access. This was this past weekend i think.

Couldn't access with my link or desktop icon. Kept getting a site down message, but if I went to history and went to a old thread I could get to it and go to the forum main page from there.

Got that a bit arsed about with the english translation Cap'n.... 'real 'might have helped explain it better eh !
Okay I'll try again , just found the usual type in search unsuccessful a lot of the time . Probably my fault though , but this new way seems to be more effective for me anyway . :thumbsup:

Damn Toad, u guys need to learn a bit o English on that island u call home!
Oh, no issues here Capt! Sorry, Toad made me hijack.
Troy

I tried accessing the org yesterday on my work's computer, got the apache 123 page everytime, and yet could go on to the site on my iphone, dunno, but its good to know it wasnt the work computer!
I was thinking the company had blocked the site lol

I was in Alaska and didnt get to the site but it is working great as of today...If that helps, lol. Just noticed I have no avatar thoo.

Back