Check in, let's make sure everyone is here...

:D It was disconcerting given the recent EU regulations and the talk about possibly shutting the org down a few months back. I thought it was gone. If I didn't come across the hayabusa.org FB page, IDK what I would have done.

I guess it was not my phone after all. I, like others, found the workaround to access through google, but all is good now. Thanks again Captain for all you work!! God bless!

had some trouble with the phone. But working now. Was getting some security screen but not sure that was you, could be our WIFI.

I am here captain .

Had to use google and enter
www.Hayabusa.oRg that way . . .

Perhaps we should have a seasonal ~ check for www.Hayabusa.oRg regulars *

hqdefault.jpg

Maybe even a Bike Of The Season ~ B.O.T.S. contest for everybody to enter *

Im still here. I check the site daily, I just dont have time to post daily. I currently need to respond to some post (c10 comes to mind) (also to fallenarch, fallenarch, youve got me all stressed out about a post where you talk about geometry of the hayabusa, lol. I am just not grasping what you say about how the hayabusa's weight shouldnt affect its handling in the turns, I have been experimenting abit on some rides lately so I can come back and ask some more in-depth questions)
I will find the time to hopefully post this week. I have a rear rack for the gen 2 I want to sell also.
Also gonna ask one more question concerning tuning. My next mod I have a feeling is going to be spent with frank at powerhouse

Back