German inspection

Nick7

Registered
Hey guys and gals... its been a while but life has been so crazy for me the past 6 months or so. To make a long story short I am now in germany and have a few questions for anyone who knows...

What all do they check on the motorcycle inspection?
Will an extended swing arm be an issue?
Will lowering the bike be an issue?

Thanks for any information!

o yeah i also forgot to ask about after market exhaust... i have a muzzy mega phone on her now.

Id be willing to bet nothing other then a stock exhaust will pass inspection anywhere in the world.... usually emissions is the very thing they are inspecting for

mrjoey where are you? i am down in stuttgart and had so many issues getting my car to pass inspection and very nervous about taking the busa though inspections

EU emission requirements will prolly demand stock exhaust.
It is the reason we in America get 45lbs worth of BS from the factory in mufflers !

Dont see why or how they would know it had been lowered and no I dont think ext swingarm will matter. How could it ?

i know for car your tire has to be completly in the wheel well so i am not sure with the back tire sticking out past the tail if that will be an issue... i know i need new mirrors and now it looks like i need to buy a stock exhaust to put on for inspection then go back to the muzzy... i love germany but it is def different from the sates when it comes to this stuff.

"Long story short, Im in Germany" :rofl:

No idea on German inspection requirments, but it probly be a pain, Exhaust and exteded arm sound like they could be an issue

yeah its been so beautiful out here lately and all i want to do is ride but i have to take another stupid written test and pass inspection so it might be a while before i can ride

Back