Inspection sticker????

whiskerygoofy

Registered
Brought a new Busa home this weekend from outta state. Did not realize til home that dealer did not put inspection sticker on it. So, I will need to get it inspected to be street legal. QUESTION: Where do you mount the sticker? I will need to advise the inspection center where I want it placed? Thanks, Larry

mine is mounted on the left fork tube, inside the body work, just below the handle bars . you actualy have to walk up tp the bike and look at the fork just below the handlebars on the left side by the lower tree

Some in NY will put it on the front left fork tube. I had one put it on the front fender
mad.gif
 That one will be  in the owners manual for a year.
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|PDBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139839755 -->

The bike has to be inspected in the licensing state.
Mine is on the left swingarm. I have a full exhaust. It has to visible to police.

if that were the case i think i would make a bracket to mount the sticker on ? or does it have to be on the bike ?

'WE don't have inspections in Oklahoma anymore  
smile.gif
. Which is great cause I don't have to put an unwanted sticker on the left front fork tube anymore  
slider1.gif

Here in N.O. they just let you hold it. I put it with Reg., & Ins. Papers. they do not have a specific one made for bikes.

In VT they put our on the front fender.
Big red thing in front of the brake caliper.

IMG_0239.JPG

Can't really see it on account of that big bright orange thing lurking behind it!! j/k, jealous  
smile.gif
The reason I keep my reflectors on is I do a lot of night riding in Northern, VT.
I just feel better with them on.
The deer are everywhere up here.
Between the deer whistles and reflectors.
I haven't had a close call yet in over 5 years.
Plus stock bikes have better resale value.
race.gif

Can't really see it on account of that big bright orange thing lurking behind it!! j/k, jealous  
smile.gif
The reason I keep my reflectors on is I do a lot of night riding in Northern, VT.
I just feel better with them on.
The deer are everywhere up here.
Between the deer whistles and reflectors.
I haven't had a close call yet in over 5 years.
Plus stock bikes have better resale value.
race.gif
Just busting on ya about the reflectors TDuck.

I guess you found deer whistles that actually work? I never had much luck with them. I don't think.
Never hit one with the whistles installed but they didn't seem to bother the buggers on I-80 in Pa. and Ohio. Just kinda look at ya and wander onto road anyway.

if you decide to mount on the plate.. then it makes your plate a lot more useful.. . incase you want to test drive a bike or drive one home..:) got the inspection sticker too
smile.gif

I made a small braket that came off my plate mount when I lived in NY. Cops never cared. One actualy told me he liked it there better that on the fork tube. My base stickers are on the tube way up under the fairing. Makes me giggle when the MP's have to get down on all 4's to see it. Our they could just let me through cause they see me every morning. Oh well brightens ny morning.

Back