ANYBODY GOING TO "STURGIS SOUTH"

coop65sr

Donating Member
Registered
Sturgis South is coming up here next weekend (August 15-17) here in Sturgis, Ms.

I just was wondering if anybody from here in the south was planning on going- I'll be there and we usually have a pretty good turnout on sportbikes also....

Here is the link if you want to check it out.... www.sturgismsrally.com

It's just a smaller version of Sturgis, SD.... I've been the past couple of years and have enjoyed it...

Let me know if you are going and maybe we can say hello at some point- I'll be there on Saturday- Chris

Just a
bump.gif
to get some views on this...

Just came back from SD event .I wasnt a happy camper with the event.. Its just not my style bike event.. too many fat women on fat bikes

I hear ya bud... I'm a happily married man and my sweet little wife goes with me, so it's purely a fun time for just she and I--we both just like to see all the different types of bikes and check out the vendors...we just live about 45 minutes from our event so we just enjoy the ride for the day and make it a one day thing...I know what you mean though
beerchug.gif

I thought little Sturgis was in Kentucky? Rocky's been 3 times and comes back with stacks of nasty pics.... I can't even describe them without being user friendly.
puke.gif
puke.gif
puke.gif

puke.gif

puke.gif

Purple1300, as far as I know our "Sturgis South" is just that= Sturgis in the South...I posted a link in the first couple of posts if you want to check it out- It is usually a good time- I don't stay at night..usually just make it a day with my wife- so I can't speak of how wild it might get...
laugh.gif
honestly don't know... Oh yeah, I see you are from Jacksonville..I was stationed at NAS Cecil Field there for almost four years---lived in Baldwyn until I could get moved in to base housing... Kinda miss Jacksonville sometimes--- wish I could have had the busa to run up and down 103rd St. or Normandy---
cool.gif

Busaguy1981, where are you at bro????-- I live in Winona- I'll be on the busa in the pic below....If you like, feel free to say hey to me and the wife up there...we'll be there sometime saturday morning for the day....Be safe and would like to say hello to a fellow member- we usually have a pretty good sportbike turnout- I'll try to get some pics to post up here too
jump9.gif

100_7484_copy.jpg

coop65sr I live in philly and didn't get to go last year cause the wife was in the hospital, but gunna try my best to be there on sat as well.  Hope its a lot cooler than two years ago.

Back