Road Trip

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
:poke:

Hey, ya'llz...

I'm getting ready to do a cross-country road haul.

I'll be in Orlando from 23-29 March.

On the 29th I will be available to anyone in/around Orlando for an impromptu meet/greet.

I plan to go to Louisiana and spend the first night there (30MAR)...anyone around there interested in socializing?

:beerchug:

From there, I'll head up to Oklahoma City to visit some friends and do an overnighter (31MAR)...anyone around there interested in socializing?

:laugh:

Departing the next day, I'll be headed toward Albuquerque and probably doing my final over-nighter there (01APR) before heading back to Phoenix...anyone around Albuquerque (Rio Rancho) interested in socializing?

Feel free to shout here or send me a PM. Most of you have my cell phone number anyway, so feel free to use that, if you are so inclined.:beerchug:

Alas, it is all business in Orlando, so I will have neither 'bus with me. But that's okay...I'd just be happy to see any/all of you who are available...along the way.

Thanks in advance for your kind consideration...

Scar

Oh I see how it is.. Just completely bypassing Dallas.... You just really don't wanna hang with me huh. :poke:

Oh I see how it is.. Just completely bypassing Dallas.... You just really don't wanna hang with me huh. :poke:

My path is flexible, Joseph...if I don't get responses from the proposed trip, I'll straighten and shorten the route and definitely pass through Dallas.

If it wasn't for the potentiality for doing business with a distributor in OKC, I'd definitely take the more direct route...

:whistle:

I know there are quality peeps there, too! :beerchug:

Last edited:
where in Louisiana? Coming any where near Gulfport MS?

Wherever convenient for the .oRgsters...

I'll definitely be on-radar Gulfport.

You and Doc (?) ...among those I had hoped to meet. :beerchug:

My path is flexible, Joseph...if I don't get responses from the proposed trip, I'll straighten and shorten the route and definitely pass through Dallas.

If it wasn't for the potentiality for doing business with a distributor in OKC, I'd definitely take the more direct route...

:whistle:

I know there are quality peeps there, too! :beerchug:

There are a lot of us here in Dallas.

Heck, you could just have lunch with us one of those days (as you pass through) and head back down the road. I mean, you need to eat and stretch your legs right?

P.S. I don't see how you're getting from Arizona to Florida then heading back to Louisiana and from there to Oklahoma before heading back to Arizona - all without going through DFW, much-less being nearby for some grub.

Last edited:
There are a lot of us here in Dallas.

Heck, you could just have lunch with us one of those days (as you pass through) and head back down the road. I mean, you need to eat and stretch your legs right?

P.S. I don't see how you're getting from Arizona to Florida then heading back to Louisiana and from there to Oklahoma before heading back to Arizona - all without going through DFW, much-less being nearby for some grub.

Ah, yes...looks like I'll be heading through Dallas en route OKC, anyway.

We should definitely get some day-grub.

This will be fun. :beerchug:

If your taking I-10 through Alabama I'll be on that Path. We should get together and talk about Capt'n :laugh:

J/K

Depending on the day and time in DFW I could be there.
I am up there at least once a week....actually 3 times this week...:banghead:I am glad it is Friday.

Depending on the day and time in DFW I could be there.
I am up there at least once a week....actually 3 times this week...:banghead:I am glad it is Friday.

That'd be great!

Shaping up to be an epic trip! :beerchug:

Oh yeah and "IF" you decide to chill in DFW overnight I have a spare room you can crash in.

Just being cordial.

Oh yeah and "IF" you decide to chill in DFW overnight I have a spare room you can crash in.

Just being cordial.

Very kind, Joseph. Very kind, indeed.

:laugh: Okay, okay... "IF" it works out that way...then I will definitely be taking you up on that offer.

Thanks very much!!! :beerchug:

Very kind, Joseph. Very kind, indeed.

:laugh: Okay, okay... "IF" it works out that way...then I will definitely be taking you up on that offer.

Thanks very much!!! :beerchug:

Alright the IF is no more its turned into WHEN.. :rofl:

Departing the next day, I'll be headed toward Albuquerque and probably doing my final over-nighter there (01APR) before heading back to Phoenix...anyone around Albuquerque (Rio Rancho) interested in socializing?

Let's put it this way: If you don't come by and visit and stay the night, we will hunt you down and kick your a$s.

How's that for an invite? :rofl::rofl:

You know you have an open invitation and yes, unless some major calamity occurs, we're going to be in town about then.

See ya! :D

--Wag--

How's that for an invite? :rofl::rofl:

Frightening.

But acceptable.

I accept and thank you kindly, in advance.

Look forward to meeting you and Nan...

PS: Happy 200th B-Day, F. Chopin.:whistle:

I will be home, you know you can stay with us.. We can get you that tatoo or brand you always wanted...

It's eight hours between Cap and us so sounds like some good places to relay!

--Wag--

Back