Visiting the "OK" folks

Hey...if any of you guys want me to deliver some Busa Stampede t-shirts, let me know.

I'm packing tonight and I'll surely have room for a few extra t's if you want...

www.busastampede.com

:beerchug:

See you tomorrow!

Mickey Mantle Steakhouse at the bricktown ball park

Mickey Mantle's Steakhouse

I don't know what time, yet...maybe 8pm? But this is on good advisement from "UncleSteve" :laugh:

See you there!

id like to meet up with you guys. i wont be eatin at mickey mantles tho-thats some high dollar grub there. what other plans you got? id love to meet up for a ride.

id like to meet up with you guys. i wont be eatin at mickey mantles tho-thats some high dollar grub there. what other plans you got? id love to meet up for a ride.

Well, since I'm flying in, it's unlikely that I'll be doing any riding...:whistle: But great idea!

As I mentioned earlier, I will be available at other times on Tuesday and Wednesday, so any recommendations you might have would be great!

i wont b ridin either, but ill try to make it to meet with some .org members. my baby is down because of a stripped oil plug/pan. hopefully ill be ridin soon, but we have to wait and see.

i wont b ridin either, but ill try to make it to meet with some .org members. my baby is down because of a stripped oil plug/pan. hopefully ill be ridin soon, but we have to wait and see.

Sorry to hear about your bike, bro. :moon: That sucks. Well, I'm sure it'll all come together for you shortly!!!

Look forward to seeing you there in OKC.

CHANGE OF VENUE!!!

In light of the menu at Mickey Mantle's, we've decided to go instead to "Coaches" which is at the ball park.

Please come join us!!!

See you this evening...:beerchug:

Last edited:
CHANGE OF VENUE!!!

In light of the menu at Mickey Mantle's, we've decided to go instead to "Coaches" which is across the street from the ball park.

Please come join us!!!

See you this evening...:beerchug:

Coaches is at the ball park, prices range from $7 to $14. How about 7pm tonight?

I would love to come guys, but I have to miss. How come every time Scar comes to town I cant make it? :poke: Very sorry guys.

Just saw you can't make it, understand, long trip for supper, see you Sat, call me when you have time so we can arrange a meeting place.

Just saw you can't make it, understand, long trip for supper, see you Sat, call me when you have time so we can arrange a meeting place.

Will do Steve. To many things going on tonight here at home and I have an early morning meeting Tuesday. :banghead:

Back