Attn: New England Hoons

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Hey, ya'llz...

I'm going to be on Long Island next month (June) for (what is originally slated to be an over-nighter) work.

I fly in in on the 17th and (before I make my final flight requests) out on the 18th.

Is there anyone up that way who might like to have a M&G while I'm there, on say the evening of the 18th, and I could get a flight out on the 19th?

Just thinking...

I'll leave this idea float for awhile to see if there are any takers...and if not, I'll just head west on the afternoon of the 18th.

It'd be cool to meet you, though...

This will be the first opportunity to shake the hands of a bunch of .oRgsters I've never before met.

Anyone?

Last edited:
What part of Long Island yoou going to be at?

Brentwood.

I've never been there before, so can't tell you too much about where it sits on the Island.

I'll probably GoogleEarth it a little later on so I can get a geo-space idea of there it is.

I googled it for ya, and it is smack in the middle of RI.

No Busa though, apparently they are not indigenous to the Islands.:laugh:

BTT

Tell them to move the work down to AL me, BusaLatinBabe, SMAC, BlondeOnABusa, LABusa and Woodrrow will meet up with ya :thumbsup:

Well, I went ahead and secured my flights today. I'll be jettin' off the island by 4:30p, so any idea of having an informal m&g are hereby squashed.

Next time...I'll have more time to spend with you guys. :beerchug:

Last edited:
A little too far for me! But Zuc lives on the island!

Guess we'll have to do something (how shall I say ?) monumental next time I head that way.

Probably won't be long...:whistle:

Next time you're out this way, I'd love to do a m+g. Hell, I'll even take a ride down to the island.

Hey Scar. Looks like I checked in too late. That's what happens when you go Busa-less, never on time....
What in the hell are you doing in Brentwood? That area has some lovely neighborhoods. Good ethnic diversity, Latino Kings, MS-13, Bloods, Crips.
I'll have to hook up with you next trip out.

Hey Scar. Looks like I checked in too late. That's what happens when you go Busa-less, never on time....
What in the hell are you doing in Brentwood? That area has some lovely neighborhoods. Good ethnic diversity, Latino Kings, MS-13, Bloods, Crips.

Unless I'm in a time warp he hasn't made it there yet :poke:

You still have time:laugh:

:rofl: Nice. Suddenly I'm very afraid. :laugh:

The nerve-center for my largest eastern-seaboard distributor is there...

I'm going to do some training.

Wish there was more time, but I'll figure out the next time and maybe we can put something better on the radar.

:beerchug:

:rofl: Nice. Suddenly I'm very afraid. :laugh:

The nerve-center for my largest eastern-seaboard distributor is there...

I'm going to do some training.

Wish there was more time, but I'll figure out the next time and maybe we can put something better on the radar.

:beerchug:

I tried to tell ya you werent going to paridise :poke::rofl:

Unless I'm in a time warp he hasn't made it there yet :poke:

You still have time:laugh:

Okay Blondie. Looks like you may have had a "moment" and/or failed to read the entire post.... :poke:
He was looking to schedule a meet before he made his return flight plans....
scheesch... :whistle:

:rofl:

Just for you, while you are in Lung EyeGland.

Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings from NY.

Just thought I'd take a sec to say 'hey' to all the New Englanders...

Beautiful day here...and everything's so green, albeit briefly. :beerchug:

Back