Off to Orlando

bladebusa

Registered
I'm off to Orlando for Christmas with the family (Disney)

I'm just wondering if anyone has any recommendations or "Must see's"

I'm interested in seeing some motorsport as well while i'm there (dragracing or Nascar maybe?)
And maybe buying some bike goodies while i'm there
Any advice would be appreciated.

There is plenty in O'town to keep you busy~ Either at the Mouse House or Universal Studios or Ripley's or all kinds of other stuff~ As far as Nicecar goes... O'town is just a hop, skip, and a jump from Daytona~ I've not been there, myself, except for Bike Week and such.. but I'm sure you should find plenty of Nascar stuff around the track area~ Wish i could be more help for ya, but I'm on the other (west) coast of Florida~
wink.gif

Hope you have a great stay while over here in our area...
cool.gif

(bladebusa @ Nov. 21 2006,10:19) I'm off to Orlando for Christmas with the family  (Disney)

I'm just wondering if anyone has any recommendations or "Must see's"

I'm interested in seeing some motorsport as well while i'm there (dragracing or Nascar maybe?)
And maybe buying some bike goodies while i'm there  
Any advice would be appreciated.
I'll be working in Orlando next week and the following week. Maybe we can meet up some time.

You can always go to the NASCAR Cafe.

Kevin

Ohana's at the Polynesian resort is a must do. I was at Disney the end of September. If I had a choice of only one place to eat this would be it.

I waddled ( is that a word ) out of there. Totally awesome. All you can eat large shrimp sauteed in some kind of hawaiian sauce. Steak and Pork on a kabob are brought to your table and dropped as many as you like. More than what I just mentioned but these are what I introduced in mass quantities to my digestive system which spoke to me loudly a few hours later.

Here is the link:
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw....ingPage

My wife booked 3 months in advance so you may not be fortunate enough to get in. Maybe try and call and get in on a cancellation.

Have a great time.

i live in orlando, if you need any help planning your trip or around town let me know.

i will be more than happy to help out.

There's plenty to do around here and also lots to see.
beerchug.gif

Enjoy our weather.

Just spent a weekend a few weeks ago at Epcot for the Food and Wine Festival...which is nothing more than a bunch of kiosks serving wine and beer with finger food.

Lived here all my life ,Im 42 and there is alot here to do ,try Old Town in St. Cloud Area also cool place to hang out also you have Adventure Island also at Disney Make sure you go to down town Disney also ,House of Blues , La Nuba is awesome, there is also Sea World which is really cool ,a couple hours away is Tampa which you can go to Bush Gardens , it unlimited here. hope you have a blast here in our state. dont forget to hit Kennedy Space Center either .

Peace Bro.

Enjoy your stay in our fair city. If your looking for bike goodies check out Cycle Gear on East Colonial. Daytona is just a skip away which has been mentioned. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

Marc

Thanks for the replies guys.
I'm always blown away by the response I get in the U.S.
Even if people don't know you they go out of their way to help you out .
Wish we could be a bit more like that over here sometimes.
Thanks again for your advice and if I can lose the family i'll do my best to meet up with some of you
So much to do, so little time
All the best
Adz
beerchug.gif

Back