Relocation to Cleveland TN.

Wallie

Registered
I have been unemployed for the last 22 month and I can't find anything here in Orlando, Fl. Jan 9 2011 I'm moving to Cleveland Tn. I have some good friend there and my brother also leave there. So I'm going first and them come back to pick up the family. It's a big change but I have to do it plus I used to leave in Cleveland back in 1985.

I have to enjoy the Orlando Weather for the up coming week before I leave. :cheerleader:

I will bring the Busa w/ me later so I will meet w/ some org members in the Chattanooga area if there is any. I guess it will be in the spring.:cheerleader:

I will bring the Busa w/ me later so I will meet w/ some org members in the Chattanooga area if there is any. I guess it will be in the spring.:cheerleader:

I'm 15 minutes from Cleveland. There's a pretty good group of us around here. Welcome! :beerchug:

Yeah, a great group here. You are going to love the area. I am 10 minutes from Chattanooga in Ringgold GA. Keep in touch with us and we will show you some awesome roads. You wont even think about Orlando once you start riding with us. :welcome:

Thank you guys. I'm looking forward for the relocation. First thing I have to do is to find a Job. I know is crazy but I'm getting out of Orlando and like a said before I used to like in Cleveland and I have some good memories. So If anybody knows of something let me know. I used to work w/ Structural Engineers I'm a cad tech but not looking for anything specific. I'm going to try to find at Peyton w/ a friend of mine.

Yeah, a great group here. You are going to love the area. I am 10 minutes from Chattanooga in Ringgold GA. Keep in touch with us and we will show you some awesome roads. You wont even think about Orlando once you start riding with us. :welcome:

I was there in October and a went to the mountains along the Occee River it was nice up there.

I will keep in touch w/ u guys as soon as I get my Busa to Cleveland or before.

Put in a resume at the new Voltswagon plant. Its between Cleveland and Chattanooga. Deals gap is just about 2 hours away from Cleveland, many great roads, you will see. :)

Put in a resume at the new Voltswagon plant. Its between Cleveland and Chattanooga. Deals gap is just about 2 hours away from Cleveland, many great roads, you will see. :)

Yes I heard that they open a new plant there I will send my resume Thx.
Happy New Year:cheerleader:

What sort of work do you do, Wallie?

Amazon.com is building distribution centers in Hamilton county (Chattanooga) and Bradley county (Cleveland)

Listen to this guy...his first name is Rand and his last name is McNally. He knows every road around here.

What sort of work do you do, Wallie?

Amazon.com is building distribution centers in Hamilton county (Chattanooga) and Bradley county (Cleveland)

I have 20 years of experience in Auto Cad in the structural field. At this point if I don't anything on my field I will do anything that give me the chance to bring money too the house and that get me out of Florida into Cleveland.

Back