Road Trip

+1

Joseph what part of town are you in, so we have an idea of when/where we'll need to be.

I live in North Plano. I am not sure what time he is getting here yet, my number is 432-847-9588 give me a buzz and we can figure out logistics.

Well, it was certainly nice to meet ya, Scar! Really enjoyed lunch and the great conversation. It was very entertaining watching you educate our waitress on the finer points of sparkling water!!! :laugh: I think she was too clueless to be embarrassed!

I am also, REALLY glad I am not towing that monstrosity of a trailer around!

Look forward to seeing ya again, and you are always welcome here at my humble casa!

Drive safe, Bro!

Okay...thanks for the interest, ya'llz...definitely look forward to meeting you and hanging out for a while.

I'm leaving LA (BoB & LABusa's place) within the hour. It reportedly takes 10.5 hours to get to Dallas...I'll stay in touch with Lav along the way, and presume to get there around late-ish dinner time.

Anyone want to get some food?

I'll post up all the pix I have taken after I get back to civilization...and before, during, and after...THANK YOU to all!

More .oRg family times. :beerchug:

:love:

So far looking like a great Scar-traveling-Meet and greet! Lucky Scar!

Scar just left here. What a great guy.:thumbsup:

All you DFW folks should take the opportunity to meet him if ya can.

Scar! I haven't been on the board much and missed the schedule until today. What's the plan? How long will you be in Dallas? I have some doctor things in the morning and Dan is screaming busy, but I'd love to see you while you're here.

Suckola - I have a meeting this evening that I have to stay for. I'm hoping I can get out early enough to meet up.

Well Scar should be pullin in around 8pm tonight. (im gonna have to slap his GPS around a little). So if you wanna meet up for dinner we will be heading to Bone Daddy's for some good cookin and atmosphere.

addy is 75 and Spring Valley West side of 75. so ya know which one.

What a great time!

Bone Daddy's is way better than any Hooter's I've been to...:whistle: Just sayin'. :beerchug:

Rolled into Dallas and Lav's place right around 8p, a little later than originally projected, but still...not bad considering how far I rolled today.

Great times all around...tomorrow; off to OKC. Look forward to seein' the crew there, as well.

Thanks Lav, for hosting...

I'll 'go on' about it all when I write my trip report. All pix will be revealed at that time...:whistle: :laugh:

Scar! I haven't been on the board much and missed the schedule until today. What's the plan? How long will you be in Dallas? I have some doctor things in the morning and Dan is screaming busy, but I'd love to see you while you're here.

Hey, Sunshine!

Sorry to have missed you. I'll be rolling out tomorrow morning, so our paths won't cross here in your back yard this time. I am eager to hear of the things you refer to, above, and to otherwise catching up.

I sent a message to Dan's cell...

Big luv to you both.

What a great time!

Bone Daddy's is way better than any Hooter's I've been to...:whistle: Just sayin'. :beerchug:

Rolled into Dallas and Lav's place right around 8p, a little later than originally projected, but still...not bad considering how far I rolled today.

Great times all around...tomorrow; off to OKC. Look forward to seein' the crew there, as well.

I'll 'go on' about it all when I write my trip report. All pix will be revealed at that time...:whistle: :laugh:

Scar's Epic Meet-N-Greet! :thumbsup:

Wish I could meet the peeps across the nation.:beerchug:

Happy trails and DRIVE safe, Never thought I would say Drive to Scar.:laugh:

Godspeed to you my friend and extend a hardy hello to all the Orgsters you meet.
Bubba

Now get your azz back home or I KEEEEEL U NOW!!!!

What a great time!

Scar my friend, you are always welcome over any time. I enjoyed the conversation and finally meeting you in person. It was also great meeting you Warp10.

As for the scenery yeah it better than any hooters and the food is much better to boot. :cheerleader:

Have a safe trip and enjoy your time with Captain.

Scar looking a little stunned at the ? menu!!!!!! or something else :whistle:

1_1.jpg

Back