Pinging Orlando (FL) Hoons!

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
:beerchug:

So, as you may have read in my Road Trip thread, I'm going to be available in Orlando on the afternoon/evening of Sunday, 28MAR for lunch/dinner, whatever.

I'll be staying near the Orange County Convention Center (OCCC).

Would love to get together with any of you guys/gals for an impromptu m/greet.

Anyone interested/available?

Shout here or send a PM...look forward to seeing ya'llz.

Last edited:
so March 28th ? Thats Sunday, I will ride out from Tampa and break bread with a fellow rider :) maybe HEATHER will chime in .

Last edited:
so March 28th ? Thats Sunday, I will ride out from Tampa and break bread with a fellow rider :) maybe HEATHER will chime in .

Yeah...the 28th...I changed the date in the thread-launching post to the correct one. Thanks.

It'd be great to start my trip with a send off by some other 'busa fans. :beerchug:

I'll PM you my cell phone number...so we can coordinate while there.

from clearwater fl ill meet up aslong i dont have to work that morning resident evil you go to the lube at all if so let me know and so you clearwater biker is having a get together this sunday check their website if interested ill be there with a friend of mine

awe crap, I won't be here this sunday for the Clearwater event, Im going to Jennings.Tell Leesa and Carms i said helloooooo:thumbsup:

I'll be riding over with ResidentEvil. Very surprised that none of the Orlando folks have piped up. ??? Might be a small gathering, but a gathering none the less.

I'll be riding over with ResidentEvil. Very surprised that none of the Orlando folks have piped up. ??? Might be a small gathering, but a gathering none the less.

I agree, where are the Orlando Busa riders?

If you have a chance to meet up with this man, you should make efforts to do so. You will not regret meeting and enjoying an evening with Scar, great guy.:beerchug:
Thanks,
Bubba

Sheet thats 2 more than came to see me the 3 times I've been down there in the last couple of months:whistle::whistle:

I GAVE UP on Orlando or FLA folks...seems they just don't ride down there.:whistle:

Could it be that we FL folks are too busy riding?
Or maybe it's that posts like this get buried by the garbage like "What's a TRE?" before they get noticed?

Quite honestly, I didn't know about Scar's visit until ResidentEvil pinged me. I in turn have PM a bunch of folks but only got a reply from one who has prior plans.

Some advice for someone wanting to meet .oRg folks when they visit out of town.
- First is to of course announce/post it here.
- Second is to get the word out well in advance.
- Last but most important is to keep your thread alive.

Just keeping the thread alive here!!

I JUST dropped off my Busa yesterday at Champions Power sports in Leesburg to have the full exhaust installed....

Would you be offended if I showed up on my dads Harley? :whistle:

If the weather holds I am willing to meet up no problem!! I want to meet the orlando busa riders!

Back