Road Trip

If you are traveling via I-10 West through Pensacola, could grab some lunch or something, or if ya need a place to rest up for a night, mi casa es su casa!!

Too far north to have one of the best homemade dinners in Florida.
Orlando is 300 miles north of me.
Come farther down next time....:poke:

Too far north to have one of the best homemade dinners in Florida.
Orlando is 300 miles north of me.
Come farther down next time....:poke:

We shall see, Saiid. Maybe you can come to the Stampede...:whistle:

They have really good food there, too! :cheerleader:

:poke:

I plan on going on my road trip this July from San Antonio Texas to Michagan and back on my Kawasaki VN900. I can party with some of you all along the way if anyone is game? I'm not on a schedule so I can alter my plan....det45

used-2008-kawasaki-vn900c-vulcan900-5168-3442126-3-640.jpg

Sounds great!

When you're ready to rock it; launch a thread about it and you'll probably get tons of offers to hook up along the way!

What a great trip that'll be! :beerchug:

:bump:'n for the cause.

Anyone else along the way... :poke:

Just a couple of weeks away (+/-) :whistle:

:beerchug:

I plan on going on my road trip this July from San Antonio Texas to Michagan and back on my Kawasaki VN900. I can party with some of you all along the way if anyone is game? I'm not on a schedule so I can alter my plan....det45
If you travel up I-57 (and you probably will) on your trip, you are welcome to crash here, or just stop in for a home-cooked meal, as long as you can stand my liberal company!:lol:

You will be passing too far south of me, but my home is open to you should you find yourself in Southern Illinois.

Mr. White #3 thanks you very, very much, Mr. Brown...you just never know who's going to be where...

A kind offer, and very .oRg-like.

Thanks for the offer, I'll PM you closer to my trip. No politics please.....LoL :laugh:

If you travel up I-57 (and you probably will) on your trip, you are welcome to crash here, or just stop in for a home-cooked meal, as long as you can stand my liberal company!:lol:

:bump: :whistle:

It's going to be a great tip... Hope to see as many of you as possible along the way!

Alright the IF is no more its turned into WHEN.. :rofl:

Ok...I've decided to take you up on your offer, Joseph.

I will come to Dallas to stay the night. Maybe we can gather a couple of Hoons for an item off a dollar menu somewhere...:laugh:

:whistle:

If the situation still fits, I will plan to spend the night of 30MAR with you and your family. I'll plan to hit the road Wednesday morning, 31MAR, northward to CAp's place.

Work for you?

If you are traveling via I-10 West through Pensacola, could grab some lunch or something, or if ya need a place to rest up for a night, mi casa es su casa!!

PM Sent...look forward to crossing paths (literally!). :beerchug:

I have returned the PM and cant wait for your arrival.. I'm like motel 6... i'll keep the light on for ya. :thumbsup:

maybe we could get a cold snap here with some snow thrown in for good measure. just to keep your riding skills honed :laugh: :laugh:

maybe we could get a cold snap here with some snow thrown in for good measure. just to keep your riding skills honed :laugh: :laugh:

Very funny, Ken...Haa Haa Haa.

You know I just rode through the slush on my last adventure to the Grand Canyon, right? That's a no-repeat performance if I ever gave one!!!

:whistle:

:rofl:

Back